**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Mannn this is a long time coming. My first custom piece. I appreciate maxair59 maxair59 for bringing my vision to life. I always wanted the scales of Justice (attorney) but the pivot to the Egyptian goddess Ma’at for her involvement with the laws was necessary and different. You smoked this bruh!!
19488D36-585F-40B3-8116-EC1352F305C9.jpeg

Mannn this is a long time coming. My first custom piece. I appreciate maxair59 maxair59 for bringing my vision to life. I always wanted the scales of Justice (attorney) but the pivot to the Egyptian goddess Ma’at for her involvement with the laws was necessary and different. You smoked this bruh!!
Super fire.

whatever happened to dude that made a ton of money and worked for a network who said he was gonna shut down the game with the new version of the Jesus Piece. Ben / IF & Co made it for him GASSING it up :lol:

The backlash for that piece was legendary when it was finally shown :lol:

Last edited:
whatever happened to dude that made a ton of money and worked for a network who said he was gonna shut down the game with the new version of the Jesus Piece. Ben / IF & Co made it for him GASSING it up :lol:

The backlash for that piece was legendary when it was finally shown :lol:

You talking about NLV. His original piece was dope to. He should have kept it instead of making that hideous Conan Jesus. I remember Ben saying it was going to be a game changer too

YEAH thats him it was NLV and that terrible Conan Jesus.

The NLV piece he had was AMAZING though.

Nu Jerzey Devil pendant had potential. IIRC they “messed up and gave more gold”…Should’ve re-done it correctly

1662056442322.jpeg

On the other hand, “The Game” pendant was executed very well
262E11F0-BC59-42DE-BF14-9A8352C09088.jpeg
Maaaaaan that NJD piece was always fire to me but I’m dead @ monkey pox look. That’s probably a custom piece I’d want remade as well minus the NJD initials and the monkey pox setting.

Last edited:
maxair59 maxair59 bro you been going crazy! You got a IG you post your work on?

Bro you so mad.

You on some Ben Baller think you the ish vibe

Reality check my guy, your piece isn’t from Jacob it’s from icebox. So if you want to throw shade let start with your “knock off” piece. You have a better mold? Real stones? Good for you. But don’t act holier than thou because you got a real legit bootleg.

Get you a Jacob piece engraved by the man himself then throw your whiny shade my guy. Cuz only then can you act better

Bro you so mad.

You on some Ben Baller think you the ish vibe

Reality check my guy, your piece isn’t from Jacob it’s from icebox. So if you want to throw shade let start with your “knock off” piece. You have a better mold? Real stones? Good for you. But don’t act holier than thou because you got a real legit bootleg.

Get you a Jacob piece engraved by the man himself then throw your whiny shade my guy. Cuz only then can you act better
it's funny how you keep mentioning my jp, 😂
weren't you in my DMs begging for specs of my "knockoff" jp? do me favor, please don't address me until you get that nonsense off your chest.
looks like it came out of a cracker jack box.
the nerve!

Back
Top Bottom