**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
roll.gif
Freck is a funny dude
laugh.gif

damn freck
smh.gif
I'd like to see what Money May does when he finds him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would hope its something along the lines of

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
roll.gif
Freck is a funny dude
laugh.gif

damn freck
smh.gif
I'd like to see what Money May does when he finds him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would hope its something along the lines of
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never seen that slo-mo'd but dudes hat spends more time on camera than his face lol

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2009/08/13/21892920.aspx
In a recent interview with AllHipHop.com, Philadelphia-bred rapper Freck Billionaire and his personal manager Animal Steele responded to the comments made by Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather, who signed Freck to his Philthy Rich Records, claimed that Freck Billionaire knowingly joined his company though he was already in another contract.

The boxer also alleged that the rapper stole a diamond watch. In an exclusive interview with AllHipHop.com, Freck Billionaire responded to Mayweather's remarks.

"Since you really at the bottom of your heart don't wanna see anyone around you with anything, I'll send a courier to you with my watch. Maybe you can use it to lure in your next victim," Freck told AllHipHop.com.

Freck and Animal Steele both claim that the watch in question was a gift given to the newly signed rapper by Mayweather.

"The watch was a gift from Floyd to Freck. It symbolized the business arrangement that we were all heading into together. Floyd's out of control ego hindered any chance of success. We decided to weather through the storm and every time that Freck received any shine, all progress came to a screeching halt," said Steele.

In a recent AllHipHop interview, Mayweather charged the watch was stolen and attempts to recover from Freck have failed.

Mayweather said, "We were working with an artist named Freck Billionaire. When he came aboard we asked if he had any contracts and he said no. Come to find out he was signed with somebody. The guy was trying to sue us and Freck stole one of our watches and left. So we've been looking for Freck Billionaire but he's been ducking and dodging us. He stole a diamond watch and left."

Steele also claims that Mayweather was trying to break Freck apart from the rap group Street Family, which also consists of Fabolous, Paul Cain and Red Café.

"Once Floyd made it obvious that he didn't want Freck affiliated with Street Fam and more specifically Fabolous, the line was crossed. It was Floyd's "Philthy Rich or die" attitude that forced us to make a move back east. After all it was Fab's guidance and leadership that put us on the map in the first place. At the end of the day our loyalty is to Street Fam and our personal relationship with Fabolous," continued Steele.

In May it was reported that a Long Island-based company, Just for You Entertainment, was suing Mayweather, claiming that he stole their artist-- Freck Billionaire.

"As far as the allegation of a prior commitment is concerned, we all know that if Floyd had any true intentions of working on a Freck Billionaire project, his capital could've gotten to the bottom of any situation."

Freck continues to receive support from Brooklyn rapper Fabolous who featured him on his new album Loso's Way on the track "There He Go" alongside Paul Cain, Red Café.

Last week Freck released his latest mixtape This Is Family Pt.2, which features Fabolous and Red Café, among others.

i believe freck

btw there is a good reason why money may and 50 cent are best friends

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how you look like whoopi goldberg tryin to stunt, and did this !%$%* really have a fork around his neck

notice how the back of the fork ain't even iced up...dude switched it back to the front SUPER fast lol

Lax you gotta make them pieces solid and thinner bro. That hollow with the holes on the side especially is not how the jacob jesus pieces are
laugh.gif
. but its hot none the less so whateva
pimp.gif

and yeah that tape is straight recycled material.

I'm late on the fact that Ghostface's Versace dinner plate medallion was misplaced and stolen by a janitor.
The thought of a janitor rocking that plate
roll.gif

story makes alot more sense now...like why/how would he just dash with the watch ...like dude cant find him
laugh.gif

def see this all the time tho...all those "gifts" used to lure people in and make them comfy...then something goes bad and they are expected to bereturned

wack they couldnt work it out...i figured Moneys $ would have pushed Freck into the limelight

so whats this Moneys 3rd failed attempt to get into the music biz? 4th?

that freck tape is trash recycled songs on it
tired.gif

tape is good-alot of the "recycled" songs were rerecorded + some new verses...but yea def too many familiar tracks...just glad to hearsomething new tho finally
i dont know whats good between them but there be like 5 versions of the same songs...different verses etc (like general)
nerd.gif

Just curious is the back hollow and not solid?
laugh.gif

no those are breathing holes on the side and the whole back is solid,

never like the whole idea of them being solid imo that takes away all the shine and if it gets dirty how can you clean it?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

laugh.gif

never like the whole idea of them being solid imo that takes away all the shine and if it gets dirty how can you clean it?

them holes and hollowness stuff in the jacob jesus makes it look middle of the mall status
smh.gif

Rjwco wrote:

laugh.gif

them holes and hollowness stuff in the jacob jesus makes it look middle of the mall status
smh.gif

thats basically saying all jewelry including 100k pieces look like middle of the mall status cause it has breathing holes?
alien.gif

anyways ill see whats good with making them solid

Back
Top Bottom