**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

roll.gif
roll.gif
Freck is a funny dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by POWER OF SOUR

freck billy is that dude he needs another mixtape in the streets

new joint dropped last week

ooo okkk they messing with Amalgam
pimp.gif

edit:

didnt read the last page
eek.gif
roll.gif
he aint even down with money may anymore?!....craziness

wonder who the contract was with...and it shouldnt have been a problem to buy it out...hes not even established yet-
smh.gif

So I made a new jesus piece overall its bigger and wider !%*%and the crown holds more thorns too, its about the size of the kanye jesus now & the chainsare coming 5mm as welll

so I now have three jesus sizes and ill post my brolic jesus when its done.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

So I made a new jesus piece overall its bigger and wider %$#%and the crown holds more thorns too, the chains are coming 5mm as welll

so I now have three jesus sizes and ill post my brolic jesus when its done.
pimp.gif
Its tough to get a good size comparison when you post on the big piece of marble. But Ill be looking forward to seeing pics of all 3 differentsizes.

Its tough to get a good size comparison when you post on the big piece of marble. But Ill be looking forward to seeing pics of all 3 different sizes.

Ill take a shot of all three when there done so you can see the difference!

jesus piece just isnt
eek.gif
at the moment after that SB lambo vid

i wanna see black diamond audi s5 with lil battery operated LEDs in the headlights
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

jesus piece just isnt
eek.gif
at the moment after that SB lambo vid

i wanna see black diamond audi s5 with lil battery operated LEDs in the headlights
sick.gif

WE'RE GONNA HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU REAL SOON. SB'S LAMBO INSPIRED A LOT OF CREATIVITY WITH OUR CLIENTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom