**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

cant wait to see what the final product looks like wit the stones....

Lol, aight.

Bottom line is, we both know the story. Its silly how serious you took some "e-beef" and the lengths you went to in real life to "expose"me.

And im not even sure what this means: "I told a couple of nters I was going to where it was & yes I did (bigles knows whats good)"

just for the record 206 you seem like a chill dude, not throwing shots

i was throwin jabs at lax just like everyone else, over the roc piece, etc. way back when

That pic is seriously silly lookin, especially the eyes. But anyone thats seen the process of making a custom peice knows, thats how it goes til its in thefinal stages.

Matter of fact, that may be the only smart thing lax has done. Taking shots at it in its "ugliest" stage.

The funny thing is you prob pooped on the wrong dude. You exposing a pic of a piece that doesnt even belong to him, why you think its whatever to him. Wherehas NLV been anyway?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

The funny thing is you prob pooped on the wrong dude. You exposing a pic of a piece that doesnt even belong to him, why you think its whatever to him. Where has NLV been anyway?
nerd.gif

Probably lookin for somewhere to hide that ugly Jesus
roll.gif

Man Im just an observer, and that thing was over-hyped "oh, that Jesus is nice but ours will change the game" - from what I see, if I was NLV I wouldbe pissed

Lol that's the Jesus that was gonna change the game we been waitin for?
Joint looks wack as hell but its not done......

This is interesting.

LOL at Jchambers comin outta hiding to comment on the jesus....

based on the hype I was expecting alot diff from the jesus, altho i saw the pic a while ago

I know its a huge piece, weighs a ton and NLV is my dude but i just dont see what is "game-changing" about it?

I think some opinions might change when the final pics are shown, who knows though.

And for the record, its a black jesus with dreads. I think the thing Ben and Nate were talking about being "game changing" is that fact that its ablack jesus, with stronger features and dreads, as opposed to the same old european looking jesus in a different color. Also, the crown is different than most,but thats not in the pic.

Bottom line is, i designed it so im partial, of course i like it. The client also likes it, ultimately thats what matters.

Yeah I mentioned the facial features before were different than the past pieces, you could probably tell it was meant to be a Black Jesus.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Youre really buggin if you think that picture has any affect at all on me. And youre buggin even more if you think i didnt know the whole story within 2 hours of you posting it.

You REALLY want the story of how you even obtained that pic to be posted here? Seriously? You HAVE to realize that if anything, it only makes YOU look absolutely pathetic. The story itself is hilarious in a "he cant really be that lame" kinda way, not to mention the collateral damage you caused for a friend of yours.

ps - For the record, the piece i designed, and IF&Co made, is done and has been done. There are reasons why it hasnt been posted yet, but please believe it doo-doos on any jesus piece this dude lax has made. I know, i know, "pics or it didnt happen" and all that, but take my word for it, it came out nice. Pics will be posted eventually.
your right

please post your lying story that your bff told you because its only going to get uglier for you

as for that friend I caused " collateral damage" for why are me and him still cool dog? you act like it was mission impossible to get ahold of this

I told a couple of nters I was going to where it was & yes I did (bigles knows whats good)

Do you know anything at all? just post a gif and make it a day
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom