**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That's gonna be the game changer? What game is that gonna change? Your kidding right? All that bs And hype for that?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lax's jacob knock off >> that "black" jesus.

laugh.gif

i would take the lax jacob over that but to be fair the piece still isnt done.

I will wait to see the final to come to a final verdict. As of now though, I feel as if this mold will fall into ebay jesus mold abyss. I look forward toseeing the final.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Youre really buggin if you think that picture has any affect at all on me. And youre buggin even more if you think i didnt know the whole story within 2 hours of you posting it.

You REALLY want the story of how you even obtained that pic to be posted here? Seriously? You HAVE to realize that if anything, it only makes YOU look absolutely pathetic. The story itself is hilarious in a "he cant really be that lame" kinda way, not to mention the collateral damage you caused for a friend of yours.

ps - For the record, the piece i designed, and IF&Co made, is done and has been done. There are reasons why it hasnt been posted yet, but please believe it doo-doos on any jesus piece this dude lax has made. I know, i know, "pics or it didnt happen" and all that, but take my word for it, it came out nice. Pics will be posted eventually.
your right

please post your lying story that your bff told you because its only going to get uglier for you

as for that friend I caused " collateral damage" for why are me and him still cool dog? you act like it was mission impossible to get ahold of this

I told a couple of nters I was going to where it was & yes I did (bigles knows whats good)

Do you know anything at all? just post a gif and make it a day

I see the maker of this piece used T-Mac's eyes for reference.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I think some opinions might change when the final pics are shown, who knows though.

And for the record, its a black jesus with dreads. I think the thing Ben and Nate were talking about being "game changing" is that fact that its a black jesus, with stronger features and dreads, as opposed to the same old european looking jesus in a different color. Also, the crown is different than most, but thats not in the pic.

Bottom line is, i designed it so im partial, of course i like it. The client also likes it, ultimately thats what matters.

NLV got himself a BOB MARLEY pendant
laugh.gif
- yeh mon dat tough

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The client also likes it, ultimately thats what matters.
same can be said about the vader-

but whatever yall are both going extra...i aint judging that jesus til i see the final pic and theres no denying that LAX came up from his first run at thejewel thread....

vol 12 is near

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Youre really buggin if you think that picture has any affect at all on me. And youre buggin even more if you think i didnt know the whole story within 2 hours of you posting it.

You REALLY want the story of how you even obtained that pic to be posted here? Seriously? You HAVE to realize that if anything, it only makes YOU look absolutely pathetic. The story itself is hilarious in a "he cant really be that lame" kinda way, not to mention the collateral damage you caused for a friend of yours.

ps - For the record, the piece i designed, and IF&Co made, is done and has been done. There are reasons why it hasnt been posted yet, but please believe it doo-doos on any jesus piece this dude lax has made. I know, i know, "pics or it didnt happen" and all that, but take my word for it, it came out nice. Pics will be posted eventually.
your right

please post your lying story that your bff told you because its only going to get uglier for you

as for that friend I caused " collateral damage" for why are me and him still cool dog? you act like it was mission impossible to get ahold of this

I told a couple of nters I was going to where it was & yes I did (bigles knows whats good)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

your right

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

lilboosie_2.jpg

Lil Boosie is the latest rapper added to a police lineup. A Louisiana judge ruled Monday that Sheriff Deputies used proper protocol when seizing a bag of marijuana, a gun and a cigar filled with marijuana from the rapper. Real name, Torrence Hatch, Boosie is charged with his third offense of marijuana possession and possession of a firearm with a controlled dangerous substance. The first charge is punishable by up to 20 years in prison; the second carries a mandatory minimum sentence of five years.
On top of the possession charges, an officer testified Monday in a pre-trial that the MC tried to bribe him. East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Deputy Nicholas Locicero said that after he pulled him over, Boosie told him, "I'm Boosie, how much do you want?"

When Deputy Locicero was asked how he interpreted the statement, he said he believed he was being offered a bribe. His trial is set for September 28. In spite of his upcoming trial, his album Superbad: The Return Of The Bad @#@ is set for a September 15 release.

Whats
laugh.gif
is if you can hear it in his voice " Im BOOSIE, how much doyou want "

Whats not
laugh.gif
is getting roped because you didnt think to hide your bluntor bag of weed

Back
Top Bottom