**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I just wanna know what the deal gonna be on the "plastic" jesus pieces. Judging from that pic a couple pages back with all the different colors andthe pastelle tags, either Ben just put those, or it's gonna be some $500 limited edition type joints when pastelle FINALLY releases.

But the black jesus is definitely a good look.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by CONCRETE SOLE

THAT ANGEL IS CRACK.........
co-sign..reminds me of the glc piece
yeah its nice, but looks feminine
looks good except looks like it was dipped AFTER WINGS were placed on... looks like the white gold bled into the yellow gold wings?
also size is still in question.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

seems like some better versions of hte "plastic jesus" molds have come out

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kanye...amp;_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

alien.gif
devil.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

What Kind Of Clusters Can I Get From U Guys For $1900-2200 Cause Everybody In The Coliseum Say They Can Get Me VVS With 3 Carats So I Was Just Curious

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

What Kind Of Clusters Can I Get From U Guys For $1900-2200 Cause Everybody In The Coliseum Say They Can Get Me VVS With 3 Carats So I Was Just Curious
i can do SI for that much, but NO ONE can do VS or VVS for $2200...if so, they're lying to you.

VVS in the Coliseum is equivalent to like SI at best in real life lol, believe me I copped a ton of stuff from there when I didnt know any better, its easy tobelieve them there, caus no one in the whole spot sells anything above like SI H at best so with nothing to compare it to it looks top quality but its not, becareful coppin from there...

Back
Top Bottom