**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

oh yah that dude that does all the diamond empire youtube commercials seems lame

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

he used to get his jewelry from�avianne, so that piece was from them before.�we melted it down and remade it. the setting quality was HORRIBLE. you should see it now with the new stones we used too...it looks outstanding with the hidden bail. we've melted down/remade 4 different pieces they've made by now.

Yeah even in the video I noticed the Piece doesn't look as brolic as I've seen in recent pics, so that explains everything then.

roll.gif
smh.gif
@ that Rob The Jeweler Myspace all the pics there are stolen from IF&Co. and retagged.

He has a spot out in jersey in the jersey gardens mall. His pieces are so wack. I thought i noticed those pics.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

VVS in the Coliseum is equivalent to like SI at best in real life lol, believe me I copped a ton of stuff from there when I didnt know any better, its easy to believe them there, caus no one in the whole spot sells anything above like SI H at best so with nothing to compare it to it looks top quality but its not, be careful coppin from there...

SO WHO WHAT U THINK I SHOULD LOW BALL THEM AND GET IT FOR CHEAPER R JUST SHOP SOME WHERE ELSE

Still waitin on LAX to post the "GLC" jesus. Thats the one im looking forward to. Thats the one im tryin to order. The other ones just looked alittle off compared to the GLC when snuggles posted it.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Dude resurfaced with this fake %!#@.

Basically, he's a bum who steals clothes thats a groupie..

_ used him for shelter then cleaned his house out

sick.gif

he cant be comfortable in his own skin

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

anyone on here that can make me a all black jesus pirce drop me a pm
i want the white one ben posted, im sure it doesnt cost a lot. id like to know so ben or someone pm me

NT I KNOW WE HAVE SOME JEWERLY DESIGNERS I WANT A ALL BLACK JESUS PIECE BUT ...SOMEONE PLEASE DROP ME A PM

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Still waitin on LAX to post the "GLC" jesus. Thats the one im looking forward to. Thats the one im tryin to order. The other ones just looked a little off compared to the GLC when snuggles posted it.
Word. That pic showed the beard going to the cheeks too, which is pretty nice instead of the beard that the other joints had. Either way lax isputtin' in some serious work.

No there reasons for the back not being solid like the fact that on the white jesus dirt could get stuck in the stones and theres no breathing holes

anyways

jimmyboi getting it in crazy new setup????!?!!!

pics from his houston show got them his myspace

http://www.myspace.com/jimmyxboi

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

1251985188spuljachain.jpg

NTs favorite rapper
eyes.gif

I hate those watches with a passion...

The basic southern rapper starter kit watch.
sick.gif

BTW...can someone explain this to me....

All of those colored stones...those reddish ones...what are those? and the blue ones? are those REAL diamonds? I know SB got cash, but I've seen himrockin fake gucci kicks with pride so anythings possible with this dude lol

I'm still learning about stones...and I'm coming to realize that many of these southern rappers are runnin around with fruity pebbles as diamonds.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

1251985188spuljachain.jpg

NTs favorite rapper
eyes.gif

I hate those watches with a passion...

The basic southern rapper starter kit watch.
sick.gif

BTW...can someone explain this to me....

All of those colored stones...those reddish ones...what are those? and the blue ones? are those REAL diamonds? I know SB got cash, but I've seen him rockin fake gucci kicks with pride so anythings possible with this dude lol

I'm still learning about stones...and I'm coming to realize that many of these southern rappers are runnin around with fruity pebbles as diamonds.

Probably low quality treated diamonds....

they use different stones from rubies to sapphires and sometimes color treated diamonds/ czs

I cant call it with SB...i mean sometimes he has quality Jason of BH stuff, other times not so much....could be jewelers giving him free stuff or crazydiscounts like they are known to do-

Back
Top Bottom