**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Homie really got a Death Row piece
pimp.gif
I would buy one, just for thenostalgia

BTW UM > FSU

LAX wanna start a new thread ? If you got heat - drop it ! (this guy wants to OWN # 12)

Dam all these Miami heads popping out the woodwork.
pimp.gif

aznjmacan,
I remember reading you copped some stuff from the seybold building in miami, any partiicular jeweleri should mess with? (price wise)

Jay's extra large beads look weird. They should be spaced more. We also don't need to start a new thread; this one is perfectly fine and been almostflame free.

^ I have bought some stuff from Gold Rush(second store on your left), those guys are good on the trade-ins and upgrades. I had a rose setup and they traded itfor a little less than I paid. I also know people who have bought their expensive watches from them and when their tired of it, they bring it back to the storeand get something else to rock.

If you really spending $ though you got to find a way upstairs - A guy named Eddie hooked me up on the cuban, I knew him from USA flea market in Perrine.

Good looks with that info. I'm debating on the small cross like Tre's from IF&Co or something with a Cuban. Might do that cross on the Cubaninstead of the bead chain.

[h3]http://blog.ifandco.com/2009/09/mayor-of-kicks-bout-to-be-mayor-of-g.html[/h3]
[h3]the MAYOR of kicks...
bout to be the MAYOR of G-Shocks
[/h3]If you are very familiar with the sneaker game and the world of cats who run around it, especially in the new york area.... then you've heard of my dude Mayor and his partner in crime Clark Kent and how vicious they're kicks game is.... Clark is the one who referred Mayor to me, so good lookin out Clark!
well Mayor hit me up a while ago and copped a quadruple black military g-shock edition watch and since I had posted 1 before, I didn't let him get his shine on... BUT YO!
Money came back and copped another G! another limited joint!
the clear marbled banded gold joint! with the gold center G button!

this is a pic of what Mayor sent me before he fed ex'd the watch to us

and this is what we turned around in a few days....

NOBODY CAN SEE US ON THIS #+%!, IT'S TOO EASY FOR US....
also look at the dates/times on the watches... nobody is faster and this clean.

thank you mayor!
I got you always!
happy b-day

smh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude Mayor.

He does though, didn't know he was messing with the Ice Game like that....good dude.

Lax,
you sounding like a kamikaze on a death mission which your intent is to lock up the thread and come back with a new one. Post them things up now and"revive" it. If thats what you mean by we needing a new thread.

BTW,
Making of the Earl Clark Piece.

I'm saying..

The Sneaker Showcase Forum has plenty of threads that are as big if not bigger than this thread.

Is it just me or do the red stones in that Earl Clark piece look like they are a very poor cut? Maybe its just the setting but to me the stones look smooth onthe sides....when the should have cuts to make the light shine off them like mirrors. I know that with small stones the cut doesn't matter all that muchfor the shine it gives off but it doesn't look quality to me.

it looks like dude got my cross on lol, i never seen it anywhere on anybody else. i was hoping i was the only one with it. the pic is far but it looks thesame.
ohwell.gif
who is this dude again?
960265349de77557a0d96201c89930488e311c6b.jpg
24a16749e551a1910dad2aba42f58f641ae716c2.jpg

yea i coulda sworn way back cats was saying ice on g shocks was gonna be a here today gone tomorrow trend

they still going strong though

Why is a new thread needed? the hell you keep bringing that up for?

laugh.gif

all the talk about the cuban chains, don't forget the curbs. i had this a while back 400 grams 18mm+ 3/4 inch and 24 inches in lenght. it was a choker andonly 10k gold so i got rid of it
ohwell.gif
. looking for info on the games chainif anyone on here can help. nothing like diamond cut rope imo. antbody got info on games rope please post a reply on the thread.
3c416146ef50a79606220ae9b8f147c363cf1721.jpg
6703674a42ece90058adabc5967b0be4e0215dc7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom