**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thats a good Idea but it not being on a plate(spinning piece) then when it spins and stops on the other side it will be backwards. But
pimp.gif
on the idea andeffort though.

[h3]http://blog.ifandco.com/2009/09/original-man-aka-black-jesus.html[/h3]
[h3]"THE ORIGINAL MAN" AKA THE BLACK JESUS[/h3]so it takes not only a lot of balls to recreate a jesus piece (most have argued that jacob the jeweler has perfected it in 2 of his patented molds) but to for real re-invent a Jesus piece, excuse me, a black jesus piece is just crazy.... 1 of our loyal customers for a few years now, Nate aka NLV aka the hardest working 9 to 5er ever did just that with the help of the design work from none other than Chris 206 aka Warfare Collective. The actual Black Jesus piece was created by Nate & Chris... Nate had the idea, ran with it, Chris executed the design and obviously we executed the piece to it's full glory and made it a true story(made the piece come to life for real for real)

The Original Man Piece was inspired by the West End of NEW BEDFORD, MA and the State of Washington!

jewelry specs:
TOTAL WEIGHT IN GOLD: 200 GRAMS 14K
TOTAL DIAMOND WEIGHT: 20.9 CARATS OF ALL VS1 DIAMONDS (APPROX 900+ DIAMONDS)
HEIGHT OF PIECE: 4.5"

here's some pics of the artwork and pics of the finished piece and some comparison to the jacob jesus mold... (click on images to enlarge them)

now the wax mold...

the gold cast...

holla...

the width...

now the comparison pics... vs. jacob jesus

the back of the piece... SOLID!

COLD WAR LOGO

Nate, thank you very much for your business!
I appreciate you letting us make this piece for you and appreciate you finally letting us blog the piece! WE FINISHED THIS OVER A MONTH AGO!
Chris, you already know bro... you a cold ### graphic designer homey

god bless.

p.s. (you know I had to have a PS) NLV is the pickiest +!+*#$+*%%#+ I know! next to me or mr cartoon! jesus(literally lol) you had to go 14k even though it's white gold.... you had to go VS1, not VS2 (you know 99.5% of EVERY SINGLE PIECE ON EBAY THAT STATES "VS" CLARITY DIAMONDS ARE SI2 ALWAYS!

How is that "SB" floating inside of that piece?...I looked at it for 3 mins straight
laugh.gif
i dont think its done yet, he just has the pieces lying down i think

it is finished believed me it has a backplate thats sand blasted ill take a better pic

Hova and Kanye are basically having fun modelling out all the IF & Co. Creations...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

25s66ti.jpg

sxg3rk.jpg

I ain't mad at the Jigga man... question, does anyone make franco bracelets? I know it's probably all a matter of length but i don't think I'veever seen one...

lol posted in here too

yo that letterman/jay interview was awkward as hell to me

yeah now that I think about it it's probably not that much. but damn that thing has damn near flawless stones.
true

joint looks crazy in the pic with ben wearing it though.

I got a few pics of 1 of my old set ups
It's a classic (on some gangsta *$+*)

Can someone tell me how to post pics

get @ me

I ain't mad at the Jigga man... question, does anyone make franco bracelets? I know it's probably all a matter of length but i don't think I've ever seen one...

they do i sold a nter one awhile back

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

fda2579ef39ab68bbee778ada816ef177d790c7.png

Where can I cop something similar to this?
I've seen it on eBay. That same pic. To be honest with you I'd rather see it in person first if I really wanted it. Just to make sureit's not cheap plastic.

yo that letterman/jay interview was awkward as hell to me

Yeah without a doubt. Jay needs to learn how to do a late night interview. You have to elaborate on things to open doors for new discussions not respond with"Yeah" or "no" to everything.

Back
Top Bottom