**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by treewing

My sister just got this 5600 from the ever so awesome I.F. & Co.

0ca35ece4d16c84b692a7a8e6ec7cd589125d12.jpg

0da25fc4e9c3d69571164ab7ae9cc5054455325.jpg

d0b15245c56a776285456d22609c1e5f7f51e21.jpg

Man, we went to go see "More Than A Game" and this +@$% was gleaming in a dark movie theatre... +##?!?!?!? These pics do no justice to the quality and diligent craftsmanship of I.F.'s work. Thank you very much to Ben, Jeff, and Steve, Shay is in astonishment
pimp.gif

You picked that up!? I just saw it in the shop like 3 weeks ago

Originally Posted by Rjwco

If u havent already i hope that email includes an apology for that Repulsive, especially to the sight; revoltingly ugly Jesus u had a part in making

laugh.gif

SMH at you laughing, of all people.

The day you actually come up with something dope and original, as opposed to bootlegging classic pieces and selling variants made of rhodium plated silver, ill give you props.

Thats not even to re-spark any "beef", thats just stating facts. You were smart enough to use the same stone setters as Jason of BH. Thats a plus 1 for you, for finally stepping it up cause everyone knows your setting used to be trash. But do something original for once.

just for you im going to bootleg that nlv jesus

someone post pics artwork etc... asap

thanks in advance

eek.gif
roll.gif

Lol at son just coming out and sayin hes a bootlegger.

To each their own.

Ol Undercutters Pizza lookin boy...

You picked that up!? I just saw it in the shop like 3 weeks ago

hey there

i did see that one you are talking about at the shop.

that was a different model and a different band. (i have a pic of the one you saw in my phone, let me know if you want me to post the pic)

the one i went with was a military black 5600 from scratch, the one that was at the shop was a smaller watch and i did not care for the band on it.

tristen you wasted no time putting those pictures up, for some reason i just did not want to do it.

shout out to ben and jeff, thanks for hooking ya girl up!

Treewing, your sis is so chill, congrats on her pickup.

thanks love.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

So wait are the joints you make Silver? Ive always said I didnt have a problem with silver if it's done right but I always figured it was gold stuff no?

In LAX's defense, he makes his pieces out of whatever his customer asks for...
My piece is white gold, not silver.

how did he get the same setter from JofBH?
nerd.gif
i dont thing anything aboutjewelers, but i would think they would have in house setters that only work for them

^ we are not blood, but i would do ANYTHING for him

he is a great young man and i call him my baby brother, because he is always there for me like no one else.

he is going to turn into a great man someday and i want to be around to motivate and encourage him, be a good role model. i am 28 and to this day i still havea mentor in my life.

we make each other better.

Stone setters are kinda like free agents. And they will freelance and do sidework for whoever is willing to pay for their services.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Stone setters are kinda like free agents. And they will freelance and do sidework for whoever is willing to pay for their services.
damn i didnt know that. i woulda thought a business would make sure they only do work for them, and them only. but i guess you cant get steadywork as a setter with just 1 company?

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

he is a great young man and i call him my baby brother, because he is always there for me like no one else.

he is going to turn into a great man someday and i want to be around to motivate and encourage him, be a good role model. i am 28 and to this day i still have a mentor in my life.

pimp.gif
thats some ill $@+%. i need a black iced out watch too, yours is fire.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

he is going to turn into a great man someday and i want to be around to motivate and encourage him, be a good role model. i am 28 and to this day i still have a mentor in my life.

Where is the teary-eyed emoticon? Seriously... :') Shay, I'm holding you down FOR LIFE you already know!! ILY...

++# is that in Kobes ear? Can somebody post a pic of Kobe, he was recently at a party for his Vogue (I think) cover & fam had a pumpkin in his ear
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom