**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

s452mf.jpg
That jacket is pretty fly. Nice and simple. Anyone have any idea who makes it?

raekwonstress.jpg

how long did this last?

i really dont recall this magazine at all.

an i use to STAY in Tower Records magazine section back in the day
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure if 206 wants to post it he will. Last thing I want to do is throw a design out without permission especially if it could be used in thefuture, that's $$$$ someone is losing if I threw it out there with no go ahead.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

oo206oo wrote:
NLV, check your email.
If u havent already i hope that email includes an apology for that Repulsive, especially to the sight; revoltingly ugly Jesus u had a part in making

laugh.gif

SMH at you laughing, of all people.

The day you actually come up with something dope and original, as opposed to bootlegging classic pieces and selling variants made of rhodium plated silver, illgive you props.

Thats not even to re-spark any "beef", thats just stating facts. You were smart enough to use the same stone setters as Jason of BH. Thats a plus 1for you, for finally stepping it up cause everyone knows your setting used to be trash. But do something original for once.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

where can I cop those black beaded bracelets?
nerd.gif
go to ebay and type in "buddha beads" or "buddhist bracelets"

if you got a chinatown around you just take a stroll around, you'll definitely find some of those beaded bracelets

as opposed to bootlegging classic pieces and selling variants made of rhodium plated silver, ill give you props.

Thats not even to re-spark any "beef", thats just stating facts. You were smart enough to use the same stone setters as Jason of BH.
and the Jesus Mold is still off.

I'm just saying...

Rjwco wrote:
oo206oo wrote:
NLV, check your email.
If u havent already i hope that email includes an apology for that Repulsive, especially to the sight; revoltingly ugly Jesus u had a part in making

laugh.gif

SMH at you laughing, of all people.

The day you actually come up with something dope and original, as opposed to bootlegging classic pieces and selling variants made of rhodium plated silver, ill give you props.

Thats not even to re-spark any "beef", thats just stating facts. You were smart enough to use the same stone setters as Jason of BH. Thats a plus 1 for you, for finally stepping it up cause everyone knows your setting used to be trash. But do something original for once.

just for you im going to bootleg that nlv jesus

someone post pics artwork etc... asap

thanks in advance

So wait wait the Darth Vader joint was Jason of BH's MOLD and done by their SETTERS like I said...........Guess I was right afterall, So that Jason ofBH's joint then completly!

So wait wait the Darth Vader joint was Jason of BH's MOLD and done by their SETTERS like I said...........Guess I was right afterall, So that Jason of BH's joint then completly!

sure.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

So wait wait the Darth Vader joint was Jason of BH's MOLD and done by their SETTERS like I said...........Guess I was right afterall, So that Jason of BH's joint then completly!

sure.....
eyes.gif

Ahh ok ok, I was gonna say it looked exacttttttlyyyyy like the Jason joint from the web site, it was way too close to be copied and not be theirs

My sister just got this 5600 from the ever so awesome I.F. & Co.

0ca35ece4d16c84b692a7a8e6ec7cd589125d12.jpg

0da25fc4e9c3d69571164ab7ae9cc5054455325.jpg

d0b15245c56a776285456d22609c1e5f7f51e21.jpg

Man, we went to go see "More Than A Game" and this +@$% was gleaming in a dark movie theatre... +##?!?!?!? These pics do no justice to the qualityand diligent craftsmanship of I.F.'s work. Thank you very much to Ben, Jeff, and Steve, Shay is in astonishment
pimp.gif

Isn't that the same "diamond chain" that avianne sells to every one of their customers? I've seen 6 of them and only 1 had real diamonds, therest were all CZs. It was mostly the dipset guys, then there was Bobby V, Sean Paul (reggae one), and even Mr. Chopper Suit was wearing a two-tone one at theBET awards. Bobby's was the first one i saw and then after that I started seeing all of these other guys' same chain but with CZs.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I thought this was impressive
DIAMOND%2BFRANCO2.jpg

DIAMOND%2BFRANCO3.jpg
I saw this joint last night and lost my damn mind. That chain is so friggin' insane, smh...

Looneyrobert, I don't discuss what other people paid but Ben was very fair with the pricing.

I saw that diamond prong chain when it came out like 2 years ago in the district its crazy ill

So wait are the joints you make Silver? Ive always said I didnt have a problem with silver if it's done right but I always figured it was gold stuff no?

Back
Top Bottom