**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It's sad how poor a lot of these rappers are. No kids or anybody depending on them and they can't even afford a $100,000 pendant? Stop faking it andsave your money, it's pathetic.

Originally Posted by digitalO22

Dude looks like he has the o'rly owl hanging on his neck.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i got a question..might be stupid..but with all of this fake diamonds talk here and there..is there a such thing as as a fake diamond chain/charm? likereally...moiss is moiss, cz is cz, etc...... fake jordans are nothing more than fake jordans....does anybody get what im saying or no? lol

Originally Posted by jefffort5

i got a question..might be stupid..but with all of this fake diamonds talk here and there..is there a such thing as as a fake diamond chain/charm? like really...moiss is moiss, cz is cz, etc...... fake jordans are nothing more than fake jordans....does anybody get what im saying or no? lol
There's fake everything.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

It's sad how poor a lot of these rappers are. No kids or anybody depending on them and they can't even afford a $100,000 pendant? Stop faking it and save your money, it's pathetic.

indifferent.gif
Im sure any rappers chain is worth more than all your assetscombined.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

It's sad how poor a lot of these rappers are. No kids or anybody depending on them and they can't even afford a $100,000 pendant? Stop faking it and save your money, it's pathetic.

indifferent.gif
Im sure any rappers chain is worth more than all your assets combined.
laugh.gif
you just opened up a can of worms. Now he's going totell you about how he's more educated than you, attends an ivy league school, etc.

If Plies set up was real it would be worth a grip !!!! The ring alone would be crazy cash by itself.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you just opened up a can of worms. Now he's going to tell you about how he's more educated than you, attends an ivy league school, etc.
Glad you know all about me. Who are you again?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you just opened up a can of worms. Now he's going to tell you about how he's more educated than you, attends an ivy league school, etc.
Glad you know all about me. Who are you again?

my man you def come off with that eltisim in your post all the time
laugh.gif

yea Plies stuff gotta be fake though
grin.gif

im no expert but some stuff you can go off the gut feeling

Those golden arches are BUNK but I'm surprised to see that Plies' jewels are glistening as much as they are...

Man Plies has some SERIOUS jewelry if it's all real. Like honestly though this guy has sooo many OD pieces. But ya I don't know if its real. It lookslike him and Rick Ross have the exact same watch. After seeing that "We the Best" piece on Ebay and knowing its fake...I feel like Johny Dang makespieces that are fake if you ask him to do it. That's why I think that he gets really good quality fake stones and uses real gold on all of Rick Ross'spieces, Plie's pieces, and Fat Joe's pieces.

LAPD detectives were hunting Friday for a thief who made off with an estimated $2 million worth of jewelry after ransacking the Mulholland Estates mansion of socialite Paris Hilton in a brazen overnight burglary.

In what may be one of the city's highest-dollar home break-ins this year, a security guard called police shortly after 5 a.m. Friday to report a burglary at Hilton's house in a gated community nestled in the hills of Sherman Oaks.
The guard reported a burglar "wearing a hooded sweat shirt and gloved" entered the home and "ransacked her bedroom," said Los AngelesPolice Officer April Harding. LAPD officials said the suspect or suspects snatched jewelry worth around $2 million from the home in the 3300 block of ClarendonRoad before fleeing.

Detectives believe the burglary occurred some time between late Thursday evening and 4 a.m. Friday.

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Man Plies has some SERIOUS jewelry if it's all real. Like honestly though this guy has sooo many OD pieces. But ya I don't know if its real. It looks like him and Rick Ross have the exact same watch. After seeing that "We the Best" piece on Ebay and knowing its fake...I feel like Johny Dang makes pieces that are fake if you ask him to do it. That's why I think that he gets really good quality fake stones and uses real gold on all of Rick Ross's pieces, Plie's pieces, and Fat Joe's pieces.

yes, plies jewelry is crazy.

but that we the best piece on ebay wasn't fake. it was a picture of a real one, and the guy was going to make an exact only like that for the winningbidder. i called the guy because he was claiming to sell 150 grams of 14kt white gold for less than a thousand. i was about to send my cousin to meet up withhim to buy it and make a quick stack. but of course, it was too good to be true.

i'll tell you this... plies is one of the few artists selling records (not sure about this recent album), and he does shows. his pieces could possibly bereal. i can guarantee you those praying hands are real. i've seen all of his jewelry in my hands minus the white goon mask, and the goon license plate,and it's all legit. and he has a ton of pieces. open up the definition of real album, lift up the cd, and you'll see a ton more pieces.

whatever it is, a lot of people are claiming his jewels are fake... based off nothing but pics...?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Man Plies has some SERIOUS jewelry if it's all real. Like honestly though this guy has sooo many OD pieces. But ya I don't know if its real. It looks like him and Rick Ross have the exact same watch. After seeing that "We the Best" piece on Ebay and knowing its fake...I feel like Johny Dang makes pieces that are fake if you ask him to do it. That's why I think that he gets really good quality fake stones and uses real gold on all of Rick Ross's pieces, Plie's pieces, and Fat Joe's pieces.

yes, plies jewelry is crazy.

but that we the best piece on ebay wasn't fake. it was a picture of a real one, and the guy was going to make an exact only like that for the winning bidder. i called the guy because he was claiming to sell 150 grams of 14kt white gold for less than a thousand. i was about to send my cousin to meet up with him to buy it and make a quick stack. but of course, it was too good to be true.

i'll tell you this... plies is one of the few artists selling records (not sure about this recent album), and he does shows. his pieces could possibly be real. i can guarantee you those praying hands are real. i've seen all of his jewelry in my hands minus the white goon mask, and the goon license plate, and it's all legit. and he has a ton of pieces. open up the definition of real album, lift up the cd, and you'll see a ton more pieces.

whatever it is, a lot of people are claiming his jewels are fake... based off nothing but pics...?
eyes.gif

Thank you. I know some of his stuff has a dumb idea behind it i.e. the goon stuff. But I know there's a good chance that his jewels are legit because hecan afford it. Whether or not you like his music, and whether or not he really is a goon, I've heard many accounts that he's a stand up dude. I'veheard that he just gives away hundreds and thousands in cash at a time to people who are struggling.

first time in this thread (didn't want to make a thread just for this)and I have a question, any one know the cheapest charm bracelet I should cop for mygirl from Tiffany's? I won't be able to give it to her till after christmas so should I buy b4 or wait till after the 25th and lookd for a deal? Thanks

^^get one of the silver tiffany bracelets, tere like 150 or so look on ebay^^

a study showed that 16/17 tiffany items on ebay are fake.

they have no distributors, they have no wholesale, and none of their items are sold outside of the tiffany store.

do not buy the item off ebay no matter what the feedback of the seller is, wether it comes with a box, reciept, whatever. either buy from the store, ordon't buy it at all.

and i think you should buy her some gold instead.
tongue.gif
i think every jeweler hates that tiffany & co's silver items are priced at or near gold prices.

Back
Top Bottom