**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^^thats crazy retail though & ive seen iced panerais before in the past tere so crazy band and all!! ^^ panerai is one of my favorite watches

Originally Posted by Vancity74

For some reason I can't get into Panerai's. I'm a Hublot guy myself...

i know this is totally unrelated but VANCITY74 ur avy is hilarious
roll.gif

Tiffany's is just for the name?
your paying for the name of the product.
since your slow, ill say this...

Compare a jordan to an adidas shoe in price, your obviously paying much more for owning a pair of jordans.
Because its "what the best basketball player ever" would wear.

yeah, that garfield piece is super ill. def one thing in particular i like about tyga.

and that ring and chains are all rubies. ring is a clean look.

maybe cause those arent good pictures... but that piece tyga got looks limp wrist...like garfield's tail (looks) like his arm/paw makin a limpwrist.

flame or whatever, but thats what i originally thought.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Someone needs to ice out one of those huge Panerais.

laugh.gif
sorry but you do not 'ice out' a pam

nice pams LAX, i picked up a 88 luminor 44mm last week. hit me up with some of the pam inventory you have, as well as any of the IWCs (portugese preferribly)

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

Originally Posted by JChambers

Someone needs to ice out one of those huge Panerais.

laugh.gif
sorry but you do not 'ice out' a pam

nice pams LAX, i picked up a 88 luminor 44mm last week. hit me up with some of the pam inventory you have, as well as any of the IWCs (portugese preferribly)
If you can ice out an Audemars and a Franck Muller then you can ice out a Panerai.

was this posted?

and when i saw Plies on 106 when i was flicking through channels his piece and watch was shinning serious
eek.gif

im actually thinking of making my chain and piece all black but still debating on it

saw damanis ingleewood shield piece in the district for sale

ill shoot pics in a few

saw damanis ingleewood shield piece in the district for sale

ill shoot pics in a few

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

Went Christmas shopping and took a photo of this guy, its only a camera phone pic, no 'mo
d36254ded5301602e3f71f8c1a3e2d583450a32.jpg

I think that belongs to an NT who posts in the WDYWT regularly.

Yea... I think that 's Frank Mucus' Jesus... that thing is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Tiffany's is just for the name?
your paying for the name of the product.
since your slow, ill say this...

Compare a jordan to an adidas shoe in price, your obviously paying much more for owning a pair of jordans.
Because its "what the best basketball player ever" would wear.

Since YOU'RE slow, I'll say this...

That's where you're wrong - Tiffany's has iconic designs... you know, like designer clothes. The fabrics can be arbitrary, but you're payingfor the design. The name of the designer is the object you identify the reputation of the designer by. So, really, you're paying for a design, quality,integrity, and convenience. The convenience of knowing you're not getting a low quality product without having to shop around to dozens of jewelers.

laugh.gif
at calling somebody slow and not even knowing how to use "your" and "you're"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom