**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that Hell Rell picture always has me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Rjwco

tired.gif
, at dudes rocking wood jesus pieces, is this what it has come down to.
Ya'll act like the Bible states that Jesus pieces were meant to be worn made of gold encrusted with diamonds
laugh.gif
It's a caricature of Jesus...wood, stone, metal, this stuffs been going on for centuries. Get over yourselves.
hellrelll.jpg

wood DOES NOT supercede gold and diamonds

point blank period

to each they own

das like if ninjahood just came out of nowhere an threw up a good wood joint with the confetti in place of the infamous Loon piece....................talkin about............."i like this one just as much"

biggie is rollin over in his grave right now, well i know he wouldnt be down for it

Please show where I said it "superceded" gold and diamonds? It's not like dudes rocking wooden Jesus pieces are tryna front liketheir gold, it's just a different take. You mean to tell me just because a dude doesn't have 10K minimum to rock a authentic piece they simplycan't rock any Jesus piece at all? Eff outta here. Dudes like Jigga and Ye' were rocking plastic ones, and they can afford to buy your life. And
laugh.gif
at the thought that BIG would give two hoots whether dudes wererocking wooden Jesus pieces. Stick to Hell Rell champ.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

tired.gif
, at dudes rocking wood jesus pieces, is this what it has come down to.
Ya'll act like the Bible states that Jesus pieces were meant to be worn made of gold encrusted with diamonds
laugh.gif
It's a caricature of Jesus...wood, stone, metal, this stuffs been going on for centuries. Get over yourselves.
hellrelll.jpg

wood DOES NOT supercede gold and diamonds

point blank period

to each they own

das like if ninjahood just came out of nowhere an threw up a good wood joint with the confetti in place of the infamous Loon piece....................talkin about............."i like this one just as much"

biggie is rollin over in his grave right now, well i know he wouldnt be down for it
Please show where I said it "superceded" gold and diamonds? It's not like dudes rocking wooden Jesus pieces are tryna front like their gold, it's just a different take. You mean to tell me just because a dude doesn't have 10K minimum to rock a authentic piece they simply can't rock any Jesus piece at all? Eff outta here. Dudes like Jigga and Ye' were rocking plastic ones, and they can afford to buy your life. And
laugh.gif
at the thought that BIG would give two hoots whether dudes were rocking wooden Jesus pieces. Stick to Hell Rell champ.

biggie texted me an angel loses its wings every time a cat buys the wooden jesus
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

9181_Mens_Diamond_Earring_White_Gold_14K_Princess_Cut_H__Blue__Color_SI_-_SI1_282ct_546.jpeg

eek.gif
. I want these...how much would just one go for?
laugh.gif
. Doubt i can afford both
Better start unloading trucks during the night shift
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I would if they allow me
I was sorting earlier on your shift at bay 2... @$+% was easy but only got 2 hours... Should check with that white dude Alex i think is his name... Tell him you want to do doubles that your saving up for some earrings...
laugh.gif

UPS LOLZ Job is hell they work you like a mexican ...
laugh.gif

people still checking/saving for them "blue diamonds"
nerd.gif

another phase im glad i skipped on- never felt the whole blue/yellow/white craze that swept thru

Relax guy

I love how thats the default response on NT when a dude has nothing else to say
laugh.gif
. You respond to my post and it's all good, I respond to yours and I need to relax? Doesn't take much emotion to type words but whatever.Back to the jewelry.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nerd.gif

another phase im glad i skipped on- never felt the whole blue/yellow/white craze that swept thru

Same here

icebox
http://www.iceboxcustomjewelry.com/...d-curb-thick-cuban-link-chain-for-nba-player/
New Chain: Black Gold Curb [Thick Cuban] Link Chain (for NBA Player) December 2nd, 2009, 12:00 pm | By zahir | New Chain
We've done black bead chains (dog tag chains), black franco chains, and black miami cuban link chains many times, but this one is a black curb link chain and was made for a major NBA player that we've been working with since July. He wanted to get this to go along with his ALL black diamond (with white diamonds) Jacob & Co. Jesus piece. The chain is just shy of 22o grams of 10k gold. It's 9MM wide and 39″ in length, so that all three of his Jacob & Co. Jesus pieces will hang at different lengths in case he ever wears them all together. The chain looks outstanding the way it is now, but I know it'll look even more amazing with that black Jacob & Co. Jesus pendant on it:
9.jpg

10.jpg

It may look a little dark gray in the picture above because of the flash, but without it, you'll see that it's permanent black. I'll try to post new pictures pretty soon and hopefully even some with the Jacob & Co. Jesus piece on it. I also apologize to you guys for not posting up his name. I'll do it soon when either Mo or I post up pictures of his custom piece we made him in October and/or the watches we made him in August.

Was wondering when I'd see that.

I need to see pics of that Black Miami Cuban though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

icebox
http://www.iceboxcustomjewelry.com/...d-curb-thick-cuban-link-chain-for-nba-player/
New Chain: Black Gold Curb [Thick Cuban] Link Chain (for NBA Player) December 2nd, 2009, 12:00 pm | By zahir | New Chain
We've done black bead chains (dog tag chains), black franco chains, and black miami cuban link chains many times, but this one is a black curb link chain and was made for a major NBA player that we've been working with since July. He wanted to get this to go along with his ALL black diamond (with white diamonds) Jacob & Co. Jesus piece. The chain is just shy of 22o grams of 10k gold. It's 9MM wide and 39″ in length, so that all three of his Jacob & Co. Jesus pieces will hang at different lengths in case he ever wears them all together. The chain looks outstanding the way it is now, but I know it'll look even more amazing with that black Jacob & Co. Jesus pendant on it:
9.jpg

10.jpg

It may look a little dark gray in the picture above because of the flash, but without it, you'll see that it's permanent black. I'll try to post new pictures pretty soon and hopefully even some with the Jacob & Co. Jesus piece on it. I also apologize to you guys for not posting up his name. I'll do it soon when either Mo or I post up pictures of his custom piece we made him in October and/or the watches we made him in August.

An official Jacob, or a Jacob model made by Icebox?

I haven't been on here in a minute!

So basically I got my ears pierced and I just wanna know what you'd suggest for an earring (diamonds) but I don't want any big blingy #*%!, justsomething simple

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nerd.gif

i would love a pair of yellow diamonds smaller than what Iverson has though

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

icebox
9.jpg

10.jpg

An official Jacob, or a Jacob model made by Icebox?

Sick

Back
Top Bottom