**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

icebox
http://www.iceboxcustomjewelry.com/...d-curb-thick-cuban-link-chain-for-nba-player/
New Chain: Black Gold Curb [Thick Cuban] Link Chain (for NBA Player) December 2nd, 2009, 12:00 pm | By zahir | New Chain
We've done black bead chains (dog tag chains), black franco chains, and black miami cuban link chains many times, but this one is a black curb link chain and was made for a major NBA player that we've been working with since July. He wanted to get this to go along with his ALL black diamond (with white diamonds) Jacob & Co. Jesus piece. The chain is just shy of 22o grams of 10k gold. It's 9MM wide and 39″ in length, so that all three of his Jacob & Co. Jesus pieces will hang at different lengths in case he ever wears them all together. The chain looks outstanding the way it is now, but I know it'll look even more amazing with that black Jacob & Co. Jesus pendant on it:
9.jpg

10.jpg

It may look a little dark gray in the picture above because of the flash, but without it, you'll see that it's permanent black. I'll try to post new pictures pretty soon and hopefully even some with the Jacob & Co. Jesus piece on it. I also apologize to you guys for not posting up his name. I'll do it soon when either Mo or I post up pictures of his custom piece we made him in October and/or the watches we made him in August.

An official Jacob, or a Jacob model made by Icebox?

His is from Jacob & Co. I think our new mould is just a little bit better. There were always a few small things I didn't like about their mould...mostof it was in their stone setting. I'll post pictures in a few weeks. I'm only waiting on making adjustments to the crown, which is a seperate piece.We're working on a lot of custom pieces right now, so we're not done with it. As soon as things slow down a little, we'll finish that part andI'll post pictures.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

x0u1zr.jpg

Icebox.
pimp.gif
haha, you must be friends with Will. He had only taken the picture of half of the showcase then. We've got double that many...maybe even more.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

what is the avg price on those? ^^
The ones without stones are $500. The rest are all different prices, so it depends on what color diamonds. The ones with pink stones are pinksapphires (for girls), and the reds are rubies. We just shipped out a crazy ruby one yesterday to LA for a customer there.

In the 5600, we've got 5-6 carats and in the 6900 we've got 7-8 carats in the mould you see there. We've got another mould on the other side of theshowcase of both that has 8 carats in the 5600 and 9.50 carats in the 6900. The buckle and clip will add 2.75 carats also. If you can give a color combination,we can give you a quote right away. To make it easy, just let us know what color diamonds and with or without the buckle/clip.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Kingtre

people still checking/saving for them "blue diamonds"
nerd.gif

another phase im glad i skipped on- never felt the whole blue/yellow/white craze that swept thru
i would love a pair of yellow diamonds smaller than what Iverson has though
yellow on yellow is
pimp.gif
to me- im referring more to the"carmelo" stage

7644_Mens_Diamond_Earring_White_Gold_14K_Princess_Cut_Canary__Blue_Color_SI1_053ct_7119.jpeg

icebox
http://www.iceboxcustomjewelry.com/...d-curb-thick-cuban-link-chain-for-nba-player/
New Chain: Black Gold Curb [Thick Cuban] Link Chain (for NBA Player) December 2nd, 2009, 12:00 pm | By zahir | New Chain
We've done black bead chains (dog tag chains), black franco chains, and black miami cuban link chains many times, but this one is a black curb link chain and was made for a major NBA player that we've been working with since July. He wanted to get this to go along with his ALL black diamond (with white diamonds) Jacob & Co. Jesus piece. The chain is just shy of 22o grams of 10k gold. It's 9MM wide and 39″ in length, so that all three of his Jacob & Co. Jesus pieces will hang at different lengths in case he ever wears them all together. The chain looks outstanding the way it is now, but I know it'll look even more amazing with that black Jacob & Co. Jesus pendant on it:
9.jpg

10.jpg

It may look a little dark gray in the picture above because of the flash, but without it, you'll see that it's permanent black. I'll try to post new pictures pretty soon and hopefully even some with the Jacob & Co. Jesus piece on it. I also apologize to you guys for not posting up his name. I'll do it soon when either Mo or I post up pictures of his custom piece we made him in October and/or the watches we made him in August.

Id put money its Melo. Ive seen him with 2 jacob jesus' before. I would assume he added the black on black recently. I also think I rememberIcebox doing his Logo piece some time ago as well.

a9u16f.jpg

Little something I picked up for fun. Sorry for the crap pic, it's just a before shot...

After shot to come once LAX gets done with it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009
%+*# is this moron talking about?!?
He said he probably could've found better things to do with 80k.
"I could've found more property to buy with that or I coulda probably ... helped somebody else with it."

Kinda' glad to hear him talking some sense, but I can see where he's not really into the "rap game". He actually sounds pretty depressed.

ive got that same gucci watch up there, its a solid watch for the price...

Jchambers was gonna cop a Maserati Quattroporte but opted for icing his entire Super Avenger in E-F color VS diamonds instead....true story

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Jchambers was gonna cop a Maserati Quattroporte but opted for icing his entire Super Avenger in E-F color VS diamonds instead....true story
Quattraporte coming soon.
wink.gif

wink.gif
Not fair.

2d6jw5t.gif

wink.gif
Not fair.

2d6jw5t.gif
roll.gif

BigL, what are the white stones in your stud chain?

wink.gif

JChambers is an Italian Contract Killer.. I could tell from the large amount of hair on his arm.

Back
Top Bottom