**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

dont remember seeing these posted

DSC_0382.JPG.jpeg

DSC_03781.JPG.jpeg

dunamis looking stupid big
pimp.gif

dont know what/why on this watch but...

pink1.jpg

So I always see Bishop Don Magic Juan in the district and give daps so I decided to take some pics enjoy

btw real cool dude too and always rolls up in the same green caddy deville lol

Looks like lax is getting in shape
laugh.gif

maxin out at 260 im happy
smile.gif

I want to cut 20lbs though & seems like im at a plateau though
ohwell.gif

any tips from you steroid users in here?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

i got that same 10mm bead chain on my jesus too
pimp.gif

Timberland should ice out a pack of hot dogs in black diamonds like pack of dogs he got on the back of his neck. Dont do roids lax because you will startinglook like timberland after a year.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Looks like lax is getting in shape
laugh.gif
maxin out at 260 im happy
smile.gif

I want to cut 20lbs though & seems like im at a plateau though
ohwell.gif

any tips from you steroid users in here?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

i got that same 10mm bead chain on my jesus too
pimp.gif

wrong thread

an if you hit a plateau i know a good combo thatll lean you out while keeping the muscle mass hard an goin up.

all natural.

sent
laugh.gif
polow is on roids... almost didn't recognize him.
eek.gif
knew he looked familiar......................he is eitherdoing it the wrong way or the clothes are throwin me off, dude is massive, he must be in bulk mode right now even if he is juicin

DSC_03781.JPG.jpeg
LA fitted correct?

yhst-34852715347330_2060_11459768.jpeg
you make any likethis onhollowedground?

step your game up lax, im doin my last set reppin 305 4 times...good to see you get in shape from your old days of taking jewelry and watch pics on placematsat mexican restaurants

although if you keep wearin my chunky breit bent itll make you stronger for sure

I saw Money May at the Nets game last nite, he was surprised when I dropped your name to him...

So after about a year of people/friends asking me how they can get an "Iced out G-Shock" I had one done with an NT price tag, I had so many peopleask me but once they found out the price for one they said "aww hell no" so I finally got my guy to make me one that anybody could afford withoutshort changing on quality of the stone setting or the mold.

The quality of these are top tier and I was surprised myself once he was finished, It's tuff to Impress me but the Micro Pave setting is Amazing and the"G" button is a nice touch along with the metal buckle from the Solar G-Shock............The bezel is so easy to take off and on so it can be put onany 6900 you might have or wanna wear that day

Specs:

36g (great weight) 925. silver plated with 4microns of White Gold (or rhd, he does both)

600+ cz stones hand set in Micro Pave setting

Custom "G" Button

for how much? $370 for the all white and $460 for the all black (ill post pix in a sec of the blk) Im super happy in how they both came out.......and for thatprice to get quality stone setting and the mold done right without buying in bulk was hard for me to do/find

c46159e19063b37b0a353d7e279dc648415a03e.jpg
26235e9de34491046599b6ff7be8258c3b0098b.jpg

I could front all day and say this is "Real" or not tell the truth or put it out there like some people in here and you wouldnt even know thedifference just based on how good it looks............the first one I had done with white gold and Moissanite wassnt even done this good nor was I near to ashappy with it as I am these

Edit. pix not working

step your game up lax, im doin my last set reppin 305 4 times...good to see you get in shape from your old days of taking jewelry and watch pics on placemats at mexican restaurants

although if you keep wearin my chunky breit bent itll make you stronger for sure

I saw Money May at the Nets game last nite, he was surprised when I dropped your name to him...

eek.gif
305 4xs yea i remember you saying you started the jugo awhile back gladto see its working out for you
roll.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

What's the difference between micropave and regular pave?

smaller stones = more stones = tighter setting........most of what youll see is Pave set not Micro, that's why I was so happy with this one because veryfew people can do micro pave well

Back
Top Bottom