**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

floydnicki500.jpg

floydnicki500.jpg

Floyd-money-3.jpg

Floyd-money-2.jpg

DSC_0971.jpg

Money May got a black jesus...and a white diamond chain
nerd.gif

oh and he's with another NT favorite

Originally Posted by Kingtre

floydnicki500.jpg

floydnicki500.jpg

nerd.gif

That leather he's got on is tough...

That Giant Jesus piece has gotta be the uglyest thing Ive ever seen.........and p.s. why does everybody have to talk all "hip hop" you know daym wellthey dont talk like that infront of thier grandma, that's so fake and annoying

Originally Posted by buginout1993

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats an old school Ebay Jesus. I think it was made by IceBucket or something like that. Lax, go ahead and release the pics of you givingMayweather his Jesus piece.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nerd.gif

Floyd on Nicki
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh, here's another pic of that chain:

8b0ca6a30c3aef36ca55052a3e75abb4-getty-90041138sc026_knicks_hawks.jpg
Not even wowed by jewels like that but this piece is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My fiance loves David Yurman rings and has asked for one for Christmas. I narrowed down my search to 4 rings. I really don't have a good eye forrings...can somebody let me know if these are hideous? Or are these nice, quality rings?

I only have pictures of 2 of them...

img-thing

199074618tp.jpg

That Giant Jesus piece has gotta be the uglyest thing Ive ever seen.........and p.s. why does everybody have to talk all "hip hop" you know daym well they dont talk like that infront of thier grandma, that's so fake and annoying

the david yurman stuff is very overpriced, your just paying for the name and design of it, as opposed to just the material and labor of the jewelry

Jungles Ill Will records piece was in that Avianne video too, i always liked that logo...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

the david yurman stuff is very overpriced, your just paying for the name and design of it, as opposed to just the material and labor of the jewelry

Jungles Ill Will records piece was in that Avianne video too, i always liked that logo...

What are some good ring designers?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

wink.gif
alright man whats this funny business about u and the money jesus piece lol? spill your guts. im usually not that much of a sap but it looks likea winner

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by buginout1993
Lax, go ahead and release the pics of you giving Mayweather his Jesus piece.

LAX getting Mayweather's biz now???
No wonder he didn't return my text...
Don't forget any the little people, LAX!!!

Back
Top Bottom