**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

If you got on a iced out Gshock in the first place (even if real) you look like a baby baller anyways

if it's CZ you're just adding insult to injury, at least if it's real you can make some of your $$ back

this fad needs to pass it's already played out, let alone wack/ugly to begin with
laugh.gif

at the end of the day i agree

you feel like you doin it until you see the dude with the swiss movement icee piece on

reminds me of the katt joke phantom/300c

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Good for you, but what does membership term have to do with my statement? My opinion is based solely on your photo. It seemed like you posted the photo expecting e-props.

i'm not really into jewelry to begin with, so the few little things i had, i snapped a picture of. that's it and that's all.

laugh.gif
i realllllly dont care- but at the end of the day youdidn't JUST post your "jewelry" you also made sure to get all the LV and gucci in the pic as well which is common NT practice- but it had nothingto do with the topic at hand...so it is what it is...

again i dont care do you - but dont front

$400 for less than 40 grams of silver and cubics to get that diamond g shock look. Wow, you dudes are really just spending frivolously.

Treewig,
lmao. Good point.

Onhollow,
I feel what you mean and let me tell you I'm stacking as we speak to get a piece done. It might take me longer but in the end the result is an amazingthing. I'm just trying to say if you like it tht much why not wait and get something real and if you do get stuck and need to sell something you will getsomething in return. Wouldn't it suck more if you had to sell something cause something in life came up and can't get nothing fo it? It's likecopping one of those real good fake breitlings or rolexs. Just doesn't make sense to me. But if your happy with it I guess props to you sir.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Good for you, but what does membership term have to do with my statement? My opinion is based solely on your photo. It seemed like you posted the photo expecting e-props.

oh the irony.

a lot of what niketalk is show and tell, people posting stuff they enjoy and want to share that with others who are interested in those same things. really that was all i was doing. same thing that is done in wdywt posts, pickup posts etc. to be honest that is what i like about nt, it is a place i can come to and peep pictures and info of others who like the same stuff i do.

i don't expect anything from anyone. i am just contributing like everyone else. you going in on me for what? a photo of some plastic watches and a wooden necklace?

i'm not really into jewelry to begin with, so the few little things i had, i snapped a picture of. that's it and that's all.

C'mon son. Lets be real.

I still stand by my first statement "Just terrible"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

$400 for less than 40 grams of silver and cubics to get that diamond g shock look. Wow, you dudes are really just spending frivolously.
yea its true though, an the watch itself is only worth 80 bucks ( i know dudes never pay retail for g shocks)

now lemme post some real watches

news_dewitt_mysterieux1.jpg
08news_blancpain_diamants1.jpg

gal_versace_dvoneb.jpg
(like this style a lot, still like chanel j12 too)

Ah yes I remember those pics from cubanbee, I wonder why Yayo didn't keep that piece that David made.

wow when did they start making jesus pieces out of cookie dough?first wood now this? smh

There it is. People are gettin close to the mold (Not really) but I dont get why its so hard to duplicate. Or is it because Jacob has a patent on that mold?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

There it is. People are gettin close to the mold (Not really) but I dont get why its so hard to duplicate. Or is it because Jacob has a patent on that mold?
laugh.gif
at having a patent on that mold. He basically stole that mold from Tito. I also heard about how Jacob outsourced the mold of the Kanyeversion and just took credit for it.

You do realize that a couple grand or whatever on an iced out G-Shock is an even worse investment, right?

Everyone putting money into G-Shocks and black diamonds, I hope that's throw away money for you...because otherwise you're just throwing it away as itis.

you NT jewelers need to come out with an acceptable white watch.

those ceramics are $6,000 or better, there should be a cheaper alternative!
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
at having a patent on that mold. He basically stole that mold from Tito. I also heard about how Jacob outsourced the mold of the Kanye version and just took credit for it.
laugh.gif
Damn.

Back
Top Bottom