**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by RFX45

J12 Intense Black
gp2009_chanel_09_0708_j12_noir_intense_01.jpg
gp2009_chanel_09_0708_j12_noir_intense_02.jpg

clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i'm not really into jewelry to begin with, so the few little things i had, i snapped a picture of. that's it and that's all.
laugh.gif
i realllllly dont care- but at the end of the day you didn't JUST post your "jewelry" you also made sure to get all the LV and gucci in the pic as well which is common NT practice- but it had nothing to do with the topic at hand...so it is what it is...

again i dont care do you - but dont front

Kingtre is correct...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol damn cats is goin in on the g shock/good wood combo
roll.gif

i was goin on a rant but at the end of the day nah dont think i could ever mess with fake stones or jewelry it really is just a front, nobody has to have jewelry if youre gonna do it do it right.

ONHOLLOWEDGROUND pardon me brotha.

Didnt you PM me like 20 times about the Bezel I had? and even set up a price and gave me your paypal addy? I dont get this then wth? lol.........At the end ofthe day if you are buying a chain or watch just to make people go "OOOOOOOO" then you should just dye your hair lime green because youll get the sameooooo's, Get a piece because you like how it looks and it means something to you,everything I have means something to me given to me by somebody orsomething I really liked the looks of, FOR ME.........i feel like more people front with a $2000 piece with 10k gold and salt and pepper diamonds horriblesetting trying to stunt

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

J12 Intense Black

clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder how much this is..I know the white ceramic with diamonds around the face is around $10,000-$12,000

The black is fiire tho IMO, mostly because it is so different.

Anybody have pics of that new David Yurman black diamond watch??theres supposed to be only 10 in existance

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

$400 for less than 40 grams of silver and cubics to get that diamond g shock look. Wow, you dudes are really just spending frivolously.
You do realize that a couple grand or whatever on an iced out G-Shock is an even worse investment, right?

Everyone putting money into G-Shocks and black diamonds, I hope that's throw away money for you...because otherwise you're just throwing it away as it is.

i was thinking about the same exact thing. should i drop a few stacks on a legit watch?....but then what value will it have when the fad passes? obviouslydiamonds have value, but it may be way less than what i paid.
im not up on jewlery game, so i dont know what value (if any) would be held in a couple years
losing $400 is probably less than the money you'd lose on the resale value of the watch
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

roll.gif

i was goin on a rant but at the end of the day nah dont think i could ever mess with fake stones or jewelry it really is just a front, nobody has to have jewelry if youre gonna do it do it right.

Didnt you PM me like 20 times about the Bezel I had? and even set up a price and gave me your paypal addy? I dont get this then wth? lol.........At the end of the day if you are buying a chain or watch just to make people go "OOOOOOOO" then you should just dye your hair lime green because youll get the same ooooo's, Get a piece because you like how it looks and it means something to you,everything I have means something to me given to me by somebody or something I really liked the looks of, FOR ME.........i feel like more people front with a $2000 piece with 10k gold and salt and pepper diamonds horrible setting trying to stunt

owned.

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

J12 Intense Black

clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder how much this is..I know the white ceramic with diamonds around the face is around $10,000-$12,000

The black is fiire tho IMO, mostly because it is so different.

Anybody have pics of that new David Yurman black diamond watch??theres supposed to be only 10 in existance

Only 5 made in the world, exclusive AP movement, 18k white gold case, 724 baguette-cut black high-tech ceramic and retails for $340,000.
6a00d8341c834053ef01156f38e68a970c-800wi

a lot of what niketalk is show and tell, people posting stuff they enjoy and want to share that with others who are interested in those same things. really that was all i was doing. same thing that is done in wdywt posts, pickup posts etc. to be honest that is what i like about nt, it is a place i can come to and peep pictures and info of others who like the same stuff i do.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

roll.gif

Didnt you PM me like 20 times about the Bezel I had? and even set up a price and gave me your paypal addy? I dont get this then wth? lol.........
Get 'emmm
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

$400 for less than 40 grams of silver and cubics to get that diamond g shock look. Wow, you dudes are really just spending frivolously.
You do realize that a couple grand or whatever on an iced out G-Shock is an even worse investment, right?

Everyone putting money into G-Shocks and black diamonds, I hope that's throw away money for you...because otherwise you're just throwing it away as it is.

i was thinking about the same exact thing. should i drop a few stacks on a legit watch?....but then what value will it have when the fad passes? obviously diamonds have value, but it may be way less than what i paid.
im not up on jewlery game, so i dont know what value (if any) would be held in a couple years
losing $400 is probably less than the money you'd lose on the resale value of the watch
grin.gif

If you have a good established jeweler make your stuff, they'll be more than happy if you want to trade something in after the fad has passed. With us youget full credit as long as you spend double...so if you got a black diamond G-Shock for $3250 and in 6 months or 3 years whenever you want to trade it in, youget the full $3250 towards anything $6500 or more. At the end, you spend another $3250, but you get $6500 in product. If you spend less than double, then wejust give you that much less (percentage wise), it's not a big deal. If you spend less though, don't worry about losing value 'cause that comeswith just about everything in life unless you're in it for business. But with us, you're never really stuck with something after the fad has passed.

Owned? Onhollow did you miss the part I said "pardon me" It went over your head, your product looks great for what it is like I told you before.I'd waste my money I never cared for g shocks like that before an even if one was to buy like HI Profile said the trend ran its course. Again at the momentI was caught up in how good your product looks. Props on that an again "pardon me"
It is what it is. I actually showed people who I think might be interested too.

Also since your upset, I might as well say for those interested there is a dude with a better price who can do the micro pave with the same ziamonds I posted.Matter fact.....why do I have all these PM at the moment lol. You said 370 for just the bezel add 80 for the watch. Pardon me, but you always gotta do yourreseach not just spur of the moment. I did learn a thing or two with CZs though.

for what its worth Technomarine makes some nice ceramic watches- i know they kinda ran there course in the jewel world but while looking at a breit the otherday i think in tourneau, wifey was loving a couple -

the sales dude said they get the ceramic from the same exact place as Chanel does for the J-12 and it has the same warranty etc - the one she liked was onlylike 5- they had white and black ceramic, chrono dials, diamond bezels etc-

Owned? Onhollow did you miss the part I said "pardon me" It went over your head, your product looks great for what it is like I told you before. I'd waste my money I never cared for g shocks like that before an even if one was to buy like HI Profile said the trend ran its course. Again at the moment I was caught up in how good your product looks. Props on that an again "pardon me" It is what it is. I actually showed people who I think might be interested too.

Also since your upset, I might as well say for those interested there is a dude with a better price who can do the micro pave with the same ziamonds I posted. Matter fact.....why do I have all these PM at the moment lol. You said 370 for just the bezel add 80 for the watch. Pardon me, but you always gotta do your reseach not just spur of the moment. I did learn a thing or two with CZs though.

Bro Im not "upset" lol get outta here, Nor am I trying to "Owned" anybody, somebody else put that not me, I could careless.......I justpointed out the fact you PM'ed me so I dont get why youd comment on not wanting one because 12hrs before that YOU DID how are you gonna talk about frontingwhen that's exactly what you did in that post?

Next I posted to show what I got how much I got the "BEZEL" for the bezel, maybe you should read bro, dont try to act like like I said that'swhat the whole thing cost me.........go back and read my first post, it says nothing about a watch and anybody that PM'ed me I said right off the bat"just the bezel"..........

I was NOT in this to make money, anybody who gets one is getting them at my price and everybody that hits me up from NT is getting that.........at the end ofthe day I made this for myself and a few friend that have been asking for a while "how can I get a one" not to make money because it's not worthmy time, but if an NTer wanted one I would do them a favor.........

Ive been on NT long enough to know guys are always looking for a hook up and why not help out if I can?...........I dont understand the "I can get them ata better price" line.........good! I hope you can! hook up some NTers because that's all Im trying to do but dont act like Im trying to put one overon you or anybody, you PM'ed me many many times and not once did you say "hey wth why isnt the watch included?" you where a payment away fromgetting one so you where fine with the price you didnt even haggle and "pardon me" what does that even mean? lol.......how does saying that negatesaying you wanted one and then "I cant rock with that no no"? lol I dont get it

Al Audi wrote:
Owned? Onhollow did you miss the part I said "pardon me" It went over your head, your product looks great for what it is like I told you before. I'd waste my money I never cared for g shocks like that before an even if one was to buy like HI Profile said the trend ran its course. Again at the moment I was caught up in how good your product looks. Props on that an again "pardon me" It is what it is. I actually showed people who I think might be interested too.

Also since your upset, I might as well say for those interested there is a dude with a better price who can do the micro pave with the same ziamonds I posted. Matter fact.....why do I have all these PM at the moment lol. You said 370 for just the bezel add 80 for the watch. Pardon me, but you always gotta do your reseach not just spur of the moment. I did learn a thing or two with CZs though.

Bro Im not "upset" lol get outta here, Nor am I trying to "Owned" anybody, somebody else put that not me, I could careless.......I just pointed out the fact you PM'ed me so I dont get why youd comment on not wanting one because 12hrs before that YOU DID how are you gonna talk about fronting when that's exactly what you did in that post?

Next I posted to show what I got how much I got the "BEZEL" for the bezel, maybe you should read bro, dont try to act like like I said that's what the whole thing cost me.........go back and read my first post, it says nothing about a watch and anybody that PM'ed me I said right off the bat "just the bezel"..........

I was NOT in this to make money, anybody who gets one is getting them at my price and everybody that hits me up from NT is getting that.........at the end of the day I made this for myself and a few friend that have been asking for a while "how can I get a one" not to make money because it's not worth my time, but if an NTer wanted one I would do them a favor.........

Ive been on NT long enough to know guys are always looking for a hook up and why not help out if I can?...........I dont understand the "I can get them at a better price" line.........good! I hope you can! hook up some NTers because that's all Im trying to do but dont act like Im trying to put one over on you or anybody, you PM'ed me many many times and not once did you say "hey wth why isnt the watch included?" you where a payment away from getting one so you where fine with the price you didnt even haggle and "pardon me" what does that even mean? lol.......how does saying that negate saying you wanted one and then "I cant rock with that no no"? lol I dont get it

cliff notes please
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom