**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

292330313_o.jpg

I'm waiting to see this video of the little scrap with Baawwwse and Floyd.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Where did Floyd get his chain from? Jason of BH?
there was a vid of him with his jeweler not too long ago- dont remember the name but it wasnt jason - of course he coulda switched up
matter of fact i think it was said he got the jesus from lax?

Yo, does anyone know a good connect for custom jewelry? I'm looking to have a blacked out wedding band made for myself.

Damn homie going in on that twitter it's going to be a lot of NYC people on that list I be knowing and seeing up in the clubs

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by Falcon4567
LAX made this??
It was already said that this pic is of IBN so no, I don't think lax made that particular jesus or roc chain
doesnt IBN have Kanye's OG Rock chain? if true, then LAX didnt make it.
LAX's joint still looks good to me though, but damn that IBN setup is beautiful. the best setup ive seen...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by Falcon4567
LAX made this??
It was already said that this pic is of IBN so no, I don't think lax made that particular jesus or roc chain
doesnt IBN have Kanye's OG Rock chain? if true, then LAX didnt make it.
LAX's joint still looks good to me though, but damn that IBN setup is beautiful. the best setup ive seen...
Yea I think so. I know I wouldn't have gave him a new one. I'd be rockin' a fresh one
pimp.gif
I can't lie though lax's looksofficial too, I'd rock it
nerd.gif

ben why do you guys still have the triple 7 piece are you guys selling it or something?or does he pick it up when he watns to wear it only?

Back
Top Bottom