**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

is there any where on the net to see the different size mm a chains would like like on the neck? i'm havin a hard time figurin out just how big exactly a 5mm miami link would look on.. thanks

even if it didn sit on bigs neck you could of lied and put it on ebay and said it did fetched double what you paid

Originally Posted by Rjwco

even if it didn sit on bigs neck you could of lied and put it on ebay and said it did fetched double what you paid
exactly....mucus on NT and dunno how to use da hype to ur advantage?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

super old pic I just found of me and my boy bigtwin infamous mobb he had some diamond "king" piece which was trash he wants me to redo therelogo.....

Does anyone know where to get a budget version of this bracelet?
I'm guessing a good bead store would be my best bet. Any ideas? Thanks.
67178216.jpg

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

http://www.bjbead.com/gem...tone-bracelet-15747.html

Just look for "Onyx bead bracelet" on google. There are plenty of different styles. But good lord dont pay no 350 for that %%##. It prolly cost them$2 to make that and they tryin to charge $350? Yikes.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

http://www.bjbead.com/gem...tone-bracelet-15747.html

Just look for "Onyx bead bracelet" on google. There are plenty of different styles. But good lord dont pay no 350 for that %%##. It prolly cost them $2 to make that and they tryin to charge $350? Yikes.
Yeah, the silver clasp is the only thing worth any money on that bracelet. I plan on trying to find some similar dull black onyx beads and justmake my own for under $20.

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

I have just bought these from ebay, I paid $1300

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170428404442&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

6a51634a7e242a0b684edceda33384f33f62925f.pjpg

Does anyone know how they can get them so cheap. I checked them out and they are all legit. Clarity is not great and they are smaller than they seem in the pic but still 40 carats of diamonds for $1300? I was thinking of getting more if can't get cheaper anywhere else?

I didn't look at the link, but if the color is good and they're not cloudy, then you got your money's worth. you just have to figure out whatyou're gonna do with them. They're almost worthless (as you can see) if you have no use for them already...especially if they're not the same size.still, worth your money though.

Anybody on here do Amare Stoudimire's africa charm in urban ink mag? The site doesn't have the pic and my scanner is busted.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by kix2mny

that gucci watch is serious ... i wonder how much that process cost

word. I like it better stock, not really feelin the diamonds
I google the watch and i'm not feeling the stock images. maybe if i go in person i might like the watch better. the pics on Ben's blog aresick though and I'm feeling the black stones.

Originally Posted by solesavage

that gucci watch is serious ... i wonder how much that process cost

word. I like it better stock, not really feelin the diamonds
I google the watch and i'm not feeling the stock images. maybe if i go in person i might like the watch better. the pics on Ben's blog are sick though and I'm feeling the black stones.

Here's mine... If I remember correctly, it'd be like $4500 to flood the case

Originally Posted by pdot

FedEx dropped this off yesterday...
nmdwl0.jpg

I'm thinking about flooding the case with black diamonds. Opinions?

Back
Top Bottom