**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that jesus is nice. but why dip it white when its on yellow gold? how much do jacob jesus pieces usually run for?

Originally Posted by Khonfruntashun

I met Melo on New Years at a party in Toronto after the Nuggets beat the Raptors, here's a better shot of his watch, ring and chain.
26625dce5194195bfbd2b19dc0d4bd15d39dfa7.jpg
26625dce5194195bfbd2b19dc0d4bd15d39dfa7.jpg
988157e99696fb267fb2e1c555292813d239448.jpg

e0c151ea9b9bfd2e5357558648194e6b9845513.jpg

What's good Q? Happy New Year!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Drew what's good? I didn't know you were going to that party, I was at the game......thanks for posting better pics I loved Melo's setup(minus the watch). If you got more pics pass them my way.

All the Jesus Beards are like that on the Jacob Joints.
Dam!!!! Randy Wagstaff.............LOL !!!!!!!

melo really needs to size his breitling band, I seen and held his watch in person sitting courtside next to the Nuggets bench when they played the Nets lastyear, the Nuggets equipment manager was wearin melos watch and an AI bracelet and rings for some reason during the game. I dunno if its his superstition or ifthey were shook someone was gonna take em from the locker room, the stones in the band are pretty big....

the beard on the kanye jesus and the original jesus are different. the kanye version has a more puff ball lookin beard, the original jacob beard doesn'textend outside the jawline

storm troopers piece is cool, i wonder if he actually digs star wars.... or just ridin justs' coattails...

that breitling is garbage.. why would you mess up such a nice watch doing that. should have just bought a different watch because almost nothing left on thatbreitling is left but the dial and movement. should have did a channel set diamond bezel and diamond bracelet not all that. no respect here from a watch lover.

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

that breitling is garbage.. why would you mess up such a nice watch doing that. should have just bought a different watch because almost nothing left on that breitling is left but the dial and movement. should have did a channel set diamond bezel and diamond bracelet not all that. no respect here from a watch lover.
some will argue its the movement that matters....but anyways i doubt he could care less about resale or brand integrity...he wanted bling and gotit
laugh.gif

seen damanis piece in the district before i went to costa rica guess he must of upgraded? jobh made that piece it was posted here before the back look crazytoo.
oh and some bear i made for a friend and rolex a jeweler had, stones were huge vs

So who got the Jesus head? It ended early, so im assuming it was an NTer who got it since it wasnt doing much for the first couple of days of the auction.

Back
Top Bottom