**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I dont want to ruin it for anyone who may be watching the auction but there is a piece on "the bay" that almost everyone in this thread loves. Iwish it was in yellow gold because I would scoop it so quickly but its in white gold.

Its a Jacob Jesus

Trust its crisp

how much does a chain like that run?
im not a big fan of jewelery or pieces like that so yea...just wondering....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I dont want to ruin it for anyone who may be watching the auction but there is a piece on "the bay" that almost everyone in this thread loves. I wish it was in yellow gold because I would scoop it so quickly but its in white gold.

Its a Jacob Jesus

Trust its crisp
What piece?

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I dont want to ruin it for anyone who may be watching the auction but there is a piece on "the bay" that almost everyone in this thread loves. I wish it was in yellow gold because I would scoop it so quickly but its in white gold.

Its a Jacob Jesus

Trust its crisp
What piece?
You answered your own question. Look in your quote
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i just searched every jesus on ebay and dont see any jacob pieces....post a pic from the auction...

Heres some pics of my watch collection including the new Breitling Bentley 6.75 and the full diamond band for the jacob, the blk gshock in the back is for salefor cheap too...

2rfc96s.jpg

2gvom83.jpg

24whndj.jpg

as soon as the cuban comes in it will be posted.....

Does anybody have pics of those Jesus piece paintings from one of the earlier jewelry threads???

That EBay Auction with the Jacob Jesus is looking too good to be true.
Here is the information:

Up for auction is this very unique custom made Lord Jesus with crown of thorns 14K gold Diamond pendant in excellent condition. Pendant is set with 375, 2point diamonds with the eyes being .05 points each. Diamonds are E-F color and VS1or better in clarity. Total carat weight is 7 carats! Weighs 164.2 grams andwas dipped in Rhodium plate over the 14K yellow gold for added luster. YOU will NOT find another one like this...especially without a reserve! Measures3-1/2" long x 1-3/4" wide.

Back
Top Bottom