**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by pdot

I don't get how dudes rock plain G-Shocks (no ice) with diamond pieces...
Bothers me for some reason.

You soundin like a bird.. yall dudes kill me trying to dress another grown aaa man.

I just noticed that Juiceman piece got "32 ENT" for the eyes and nose
laugh.gif

My boy Stunna keeps a BIG Blunt of the Loud on deck
pimp.gif
A bird huh? Lol

you reachin dude, a compliment > a complaint. Your bird aaa woulda wanted to hit it.. I got my own loud sir.. and my own diamonds.
Huh?
You got diamonds... Post them.

prpv.dll

Its like Baby told his daughter to scribble on his face and the tat artist just trace everything she did. Whats wrong with duke
sick.gif

Is french montanas piece fugazi?

iehwmc.jpg

Reason I ask is because I was rollin with my brother and we were watchin a Sub 0 dvd on the screen bumpin the in between tracks. French Montana was on there showing off some crib that was official as hell. Made it seem like it was his and all, thing is I've never really heard much of the dude. After that segment of the dvd he performed his part of Straight Cash by cassidy (dope track, imo)

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Is french montanas piece fugazi?

iehwmc.jpg

Reason I ask is because I was rollin with my brother and we were watchin a Sub 0 dvd on the screen bumpin the in between tracks. French Montana was on there showing off some crib that was official as hell. Made it seem like it was his and all, thing is I've never really heard much of the dude. After that segment of the dvd he performed his part of Straight Cash by cassidy (dope track, imo)

I was looking into custom pieces a while back and came across this website called shimuns.com who mainly deals in silver. Well anyways, they use to have pictures of the custom pieces that they "supposedly" made and for some reason i saved it, for future reference im guessing. but they had his piece up there along with Fab's, but i heard fab's was/is real so i wouldnt doubt if French's was real too. I first heard of French from the Cocaine City DVD's where he was showing off his chain with some Jamaican cat. They both looked fake in my opionion but who knows.  Anyways heres the pic I jacked off the website before they decided to take it down.

customchain2.jpg

Didnt save the pic, but they also claimed to make this piece. I think for swizzy or something
mwf5fs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom