**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i know this ones been posted before but still
pimp.gif

...Ya Boy signed with Konvict... wonder if he'll get the "shackles" piece like everyone else did?

...and Spitta has been recording at Dames studio w/ ski... apparently theyre buddies. *shrug*

... i had the White Sox version of that starter joint Chris Brown is rockin in 5th grade. they made every pro/college team... just like the coats.
pimp.gif

There's a Video Interview from a few months back of Currency explaining why he wears the chain.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

...Ya Boy signed with Konvict... wonder if he'll get the "shackles" piece like everyone else did?

i dont think he did he got a new piece, i posted the pic like a week or 2 ago

tdot- you got that vid?

We've combined both of our websites (bridal and urban) and the new ICEBOX blog will be up in 10 days. We've got TONS of stuff to post up as soon it's ready. Thanks for being so patient guys.

http://NyPost.com
NyPost.com: Jacob the Jeweler was transferred from federal prison to a halfway house on March 25. The King of Bling, 44, real name Jacob Arabov, was sentenced in 2008 to 2½ years for lying to investigators probing money laundering by Detroit's Black Mafia gang.

The judge cut the sentence by seven months citing Jacob's good works for charity. Arabov, who is given shout-outs in 62 different rap songs, is scheduled for full release in September. Meanwhile, during the day he can help wife Angela run Jacob & Co. He just has to return to the "residential re-entry facility" each night.

fcf85e361e8aa6b04445826195df709anews_fb_jacobthejeweler2.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

http://NyPost.com
NyPost.com: Jacob the Jeweler was transferred from federal prison to a halfway house on March 25. The King of Bling, 44, real name Jacob Arabov, was sentenced in 2008 to 2½ years for lying to investigators probing money laundering by Detroit's Black Mafia gang.

The judge cut the sentence by seven months citing Jacob's good works for charity. Arabov, who is given shout-outs in 62 different rap songs, is scheduled for full release in September. Meanwhile, during the day he can help wife Angela run Jacob & Co. He just has to return to the "residential re-entry facility" each night.

fcf85e361e8aa6b04445826195df709anews_fb_jacobthejeweler2.jpg

the GOAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

good thing for Ya Boy, Akon takes care of his artists..been a huge fan of his mixtapes, more recently the Bay Area Bully and Kush 2009....

but seeing him signed to Konvict makes me think of the line he said "unless its the Doc, I aint signin on the dot, until then im in the hood flying birds out the spot"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

pimp.gif

good thing for Ya Boy, Akon takes care of his artists..been a huge fan of his mixtapes, more recently the Bay Area Bully and Kush 2009....

but seeing him signed to Konvict makes me think of the line he said "unless its the Doc, I aint signin on the dot, until then im in the hood flying birds out the spot"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-J23C
speaking of a kovict peice, did french montana ever get one?

i know the iced ipods, headphones etc been around here for awhile but didnt ben JUST make some headphones like that?

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I can't see the point of putting ice on 5c bs quality headphones.

I don't know how Pharrell really uses those. I mean he's a producer. He was even wearing them in the video of him dancing at McDonalds.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I can't see the point of putting ice on 5c bs quality headphones.

I don't know how Pharrell really uses those. I mean he's a producer. He was even wearing them in the video of him dancing at McDonalds.
Dude's barely off his iPhone trust me; constantly in conference calls...but in the studio I think he uses Beats

[h3]Chad Ochocinco's "Friendly Gift" from Jason of Beverly Hills to DWTS Partner[/h3]
This is how we're doing friendship rings in 2010 according to Chad Ochocinco. He presented this "friendly gift" to his DWTS partner Cheryl Burke before Monday's taping.
In an interview on Monday, during the taping of Dancing With The Stars, Chad insists that, "It's a thank you. It's a gift. A friendly gift. In my world, we tend to give those that we care about gifts. Why is it such a 'wow'?"
Interesting.
Jason Arasheben of Jason of Beverly Hills Jewelers says it started when Chad woke him up with an urgent phone call at 3am. He asked to see the best diamond rings in his collection in order to custom design a ring for a "very special friend".
Jason says that in order to get a correct ring size for Cheryl, he posed as an agent; never mentioning what the ring was for or who it was from. Cheryl reportedly took it as a bad April Fools joke.
After receiving the ring, Cheryl said in an interview, "I fainted a little. A little concussion. [He] gave it to me in the trailer on one knee. And it's on my ring finger."
The said "thank you" gift was a 8.5 carat, white diamond ring valued at approximately $22,000 dollars.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[h3]Chad Ochocinco's "Friendly Gift" from Jason of Beverly Hills to DWTS Partner[/h3]
This is how we're doing friendship rings in 2010 according to Chad Ochocinco. He presented this "friendly gift" to his DWTS partner Cheryl Burke before Monday's taping.
In an interview on Monday, during the taping of Dancing With The Stars, Chad insists that, "It's a thank you. It's a gift. A friendly gift. In my world, we tend to give those that we care about gifts. Why is it such a 'wow'?"
Interesting.
Jason Arasheben of Jason of Beverly Hills Jewelers says it started when Chad woke him up with an urgent phone call at 3am. He asked to see the best diamond rings in his collection in order to custom design a ring for a "very special friend".
Jason says that in order to get a correct ring size for Cheryl, he posed as an agent; never mentioning what the ring was for or who it was from. Cheryl reportedly took it as a bad April Fools joke.
After receiving the ring, Cheryl said in an interview, "I fainted a little. A little concussion. [He] gave it to me in the trailer on one knee. And it's on my ring finger."
The said "thank you" gift was a 8.5 carat, white diamond ring valued at approximately $22,000 dollars.
ni99a's be going crazy when they have a little bit of money and they see a nice broad
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom