**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

he still looks like a immature teenager that needs to understand fashion and clothes.
in his line of business,why would he need to understand fashion and clothes?

everybody in the entertainment business dresses differently. everybody wears what they like. actors, rappers, writers all dress differently when they justchillin. aint like ol boy is workin in the White House.

dont get me wrong, i aint with the saggin down to your knees.
and i def. agree with there being a line between tacky and nice.
ex. most of the stuff i see celebrities wear is tacky. all i see on SB is a tee and some jeans. if he'd pull them up he'd be good.

nothing wrong with a polo or evisus tho. even though ive never worn either.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

he still looks like a immature teenager that needs to understand fashion and clothes.
in his line of business,why would he need to understand fashion and clothes?

everybody in the entertainment business dresses differently. everybody wears what they like. actors, rappers, writers all dress differently when they just chillin. aint like ol boy is workin in the White House.

dont get me wrong, i aint with the saggin down to your knees.
and i def. agree with there being a line between tacky and nice.
ex. most of the stuff i see celebrities wear is tacky. all i see on SB is a tee and some jeans. if he'd pull them up he'd be good.

nothing wrong with a polo or evisus tho. even though ive never worn either.

How about: He is dressed like absolute ---- in that picture. Of course it's his choice whether or not he wants to be that way, but it might also be wise todress more age-appropriately.

age appropriate?

aint dude only 18?

laugh.gif

"The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing"

That auction gets fishier each time I look at it. I know from experience that it is not a good idea to buy jewelry on ebay.

age appropriate?

aint dude only 18?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
OK got me there....I don't know who that is but figured he was a little older....early 20s maybe. Either way though, 18 is an adult andhe could stand to clean up a little.

I really don't care though, "let him do him" as many would say. I was just trying to stick up for the guy who said his clothes were badbecause....well....they are.

Anyway, here are some watches I like.

hublot-big-bang-aero-bang-1203956629.jpg

RX1655EXPLORER-01.jpg

APENDOFDAYS01.jpg

ro_ya_01.jpg

royal_oak_carbon_concept.jpg

hh_3.jpg

that rolex explorer! illl post a pic of mine

rare and extremely hard to get (unless your willing to pay top dollar)

2yy8r28.jpg

Zenith is rolling out their new El Primero Zero-G Multi-Dimensional Tourbillon at Baselworld 2008 in April. The luxorious all-black Zero-G is coated in aspecial PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) solution, which makes the timepiece impervious to the powers of gravity. The watch could theoretically work forastronauts who are walking the surface of the moon or repairing a space station. Somehow, we doubt NASA will be willing to shell out the $500,000 for thiswatch.

rayj777.jpg

nice watch.................500k though................i rather have 2 raris and call them ketchup and mustard.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

rayj777.jpg

nice watch.................500k though................i rather have 2 raris and call them ketchup and mustard.
eek.gif
eek.gif
I scrolled really quick and I had to do a double take. Thought it was Retrokidfor a sec.

Heres my lil piece..My Fiance' had the piece custom made about 4 years ago..its nothing special like some of you NTers..but its a little something ..

This was the inspiration for the Piece..

I think the execution came out pretty good

I dont remember how much she paid for it..The pendant is pretty light but the Chain is heavy as hell..

i remember pieces like that in da early 90's.....

not bad, more then what i got..but it look pretty dated.

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

^that G would look clean if u cut out the middle and ice it out
Yea you cant tell in the pics..but its "3d" like the outline of the G is the back piece..and the front piece is raised..and its empty inthe middle..Ill try to take more pics tonight. I'm thinking about getting it Iced out, but with a 1 yr old. and planning a wedding its not a top priority..

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

laugh.gif
this is what i dont get: dude got a light weight chain on and a pretty stuntin bracelet, but he rockin a $5 footlocker tall tee and his pants bout to fall down. not a good look IMO... and sort of gives a hint that maybe the jewelry he is wearing may not even be his.
tired.gif
if i had millions,id still dress the same, plain tees and jeans too. i like the look, its comfortable and simple. i dont like mad designs and stuff on my clothes.
just cuz u got money dont mean u absolutely have to wear clothes with mad colors and +$%% all over it. im sure most dudes he knows dress like he does. he'll probably come on NT and be like "what the @*#! yall dudes be wearin up here
sick.gif
"

i wouldnt buy those EXACT jeans tho. some plain black ones would be aiight.
there is a line between dressing tacky and dressing nice..

you can make millions and still dress half decent.. throw on a white polo tshirt and jeans that fit you. it does wonders for respect. he still looks like a immature teenager that needs to understand fashion and clothes. there are tons of clothes out there that are comfortable without all the designs. tall tees were played out in the 90s.... i dont know whats comfortable about having a shirt 3 sizes to big. i guess you do get your moneys worth of cotton. not my style.. ill take a polo undershirt and some nice evisus or some other nice jeans and be set and still can pull off the millionaire look with the jewlery set up...

soulja boys look just screams fake jewels. he is super tacky with that braclet and garbage necklace.

You have no idea on what anyone should dress like.. If he want to wear 5 fotlocker t's and girbauds let him do him.... If i was a millionaire I'dstill dress the same, not change my style up to get critiqued by people like you
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom