**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Why would anybody put SI stones on a AP watch? I saw that today & it made my stomach turn. Plus the watch setting was trash !!!!

^^was the watch real? ^^

lotta rappers out there with high end fake iced out watches

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Is that Jacket Ja is wearing Polo..... joint is mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeannnn
eek.gif

you are correct.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I don't know, what if it's I3 clarity and Z color. You gotta know the 4 C's before purchasing

After going through all the hell in getting the wifey's engagement rock, 4Cs aint really nothing..gotta know more than that.

but if we're talking about a ring here, Color and Clarity would be priority, with clarity being the top priority. I3s might have way too many inclusions.Stick to VS2s at the most.

btw, I didn't know Kanye was built like that? *NH* referring to the pic where he was carrying a cross with 2 jesus pieces.

Questions to jewelry makers/sellers here:

so I'm in the process in getting the engagement ring setting done. It'll be multi-stone ring (halo setting), with the band having stones and the haloitself having stones as well. I'm torn between getting a 14k or 18k WG---some people say 14k have more durability because of the gold count, stays whitelonger and less prone to scratches. Also, what to mix with gold? I know Rhodium is the most common.

the width of the ring itself will be around 3-3.5mm if that helps

I gave her an 18k ring before and it still looks good...then again, the band on that is a little bit slim

this dude has tattoos over his tattoos.

what's up with those redish type tattoos...that looks horrible

Did you know this??

A big misconception is that Big purchased his Jesus piece from Jacob the Jeweler, but in fact, he copped it from Tito. The ice-flooded piece was one of threethat he spent $30,000 on. He bought one for himself, one for Lil' Cease and one for his best friend Damion "D-Roc" Butler. When Big passed, oneof the pendants was set aside for his son CJ, but every now and then, Jay-Z will wear it when he's recording his albums, according to MTV. The impact ofthe piece is immeasurable. Kanye West, Fabolous, Ja Rule and many more have rocked Jesus pieces since B.I.G. brought it to light. Big also had a pendant ofJesus' hands. That piece, he said, protected him.

from hiphopstan.com

http://hiphopstan.com/ind...tail&id=1451&idCategory=2

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by FedExciter

stuntin like his daddy

"....Red and black lumber jack....with the hat to match..."
pimp.gif
x5000

he stuntin crazier than me.. lil dude def
pimp.gif
with them jesus.

aint jigga also cop a jesus from tito. he stated in reasonable doubt he went to tito for jewels. anyone know if tito even still around?

Originally Posted by JChambers

Did you know this??

A big misconception is that Big purchased his Jesus piece from Jacob the Jeweler, but in fact, he copped it from Tito. The ice-flooded piece was one of three that he spent $30,000 on. He bought one for himself, one for Lil' Cease and one for his best friend Damion "D-Roc" Butler. When Big passed, one of the pendants was set aside for his son CJ, but every now and then, Jay-Z will wear it when he's recording his albums, according to MTV. The impact of the piece is immeasurable. Kanye West, Fabolous, Ja Rule and many more have rocked Jesus pieces since B.I.G. brought it to light. Big also had a pendant of Jesus' hands. That piece, he said, protected him.

from hiphopstan.com

http://hiphopstan.com/index.php?module=newsDetail&id=1451&idCategory=2http://hiphopstan.com/ind...;id=1451&idCategory=2
so every time Jay records he "borrows" the Jesus piece?

I dont even think Tito do jewelry anymore. I think Ninjahood and Driva said they saw him once or twice though or it might of been his brother.

Back
Top Bottom