**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Kingtre wrote:
Im a sucker for the yellow on yellow
you might have a nice set-up but that pic is doing it no justice

Yeah sorry about that. I'm using my blackberry and its difficult to take a good pic cause the autosetting on it but I'll post better pics with my friends cam once I get the chance. Heres a couple more i took off the blackberry. again my bad.
img01045201004282158.jpg
img01064201004290926.jpg

img01059201004290924.jpg

img01022201004281419.jpg

I just buy a super avenger breitling 2010 edition with the black dial and the black croco  band with a boucle déployante
I'm going to set the carrure of if-vvs stones, does anybody know what the maximum diameter of diamonds have been set on a original breitling lunette ?

thanks and greetings from switzerland 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Diamond Concept

I just buy a super avenger breitling 2010 edition with the black dial and the black croco  band with a boucle déployante
I'm going to set the carrure of if-vvs stones, does anybody know what the maximum diameter of diamonds have been set on a original breitling lunette ?

thanks and greetings from switzerland 
wink.gif

Pics?

NuCentz, really dope Breit man... It would look really dope with a black leather band.

I looks at those pics from IF on my phone and it definitely looks a whole lot better a computer screen, sheesh... that g piece is frosty as @%$$...

@Nucentz: Never seen a yellow gold Breit Super Avenger before. Nice

@Diamonds Concept: Which region of switzerland are you from? And pics.

no expert but-

yellow gold super avenger? not sure about that one

and Diamond concepts pretty sure thats an older one, the new face had batons instead of numbers on the dial- unless they are still making both?

Originally Posted by NTAT

Originally Posted by Kingtre

no expert but-

yellow gold super avenger? not sure about that one

also my first thought. what up with that?
i didnt want to put guy on blast until someone said something but yea...

stones look real..watch is suspect...no AR coating..datewheel stuck..yellow gold? no such thing on a super avenger...

there are videos of rep watches using real stones on youtube...looks like all from new york

but hey. its his money. whatever floats his boat

you guys know you can get anything made that you want with money.
not sayin dudes SA is real cause i dont know the ins and outs of the watch, but i figured he got it plated of GP.
if im not mistaken, flo-rida got a similar watch but fully flooded.

you guys know you can get anything made that you want with money.
not sayin dudes SA is real cause i dont know the ins and outs of the watch, but i figured he got it plated of GP.
if im not mistaken, flo-rida got a similar watch but fully flooded.

i dont know anything about anything... but i remember there being a rash of fake rolexs and chanel watches (with legit diamonds) last year or the year before. some folks will always cut corners wherever possible. you can have a $10k timepiece with $10k of stones ... or a $500 timepiece with $10k of stones. fake it, till you make it... i guess.

might of been in the last jewelry thread. but there was a good discussion on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom