**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by dreClark

66d16d5f3653ae4fafbabc3df0eccb2819913c83.jpg
My son Tre
pimp.gif

can anyone guess what the rosary might run 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

3 yrs is way too long to have something on layaway

Jewelers will put things on layaway forever, they have nothing to lose. I know people who have started a payment plan, got locked up, and came back years later to pick it up no problem.
yep, hence why i ain't trippin at all...long as i got my receipt....

how can you tell if a franco is made from any kind of metal without looking at a stamp or the base metal?

are silver francos made differently than white gold? if so please explain.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Jewelers will put things on layaway forever, they have nothing to lose. I know people who have started a payment plan, got locked up, and came back years later to pick it up no problem.

I would actually be VERY VERY surprised if they still have Loon's Jacob Jesus Piece for sale. Yes I know ppl who get locked up and come back years later to pick up their piece, however; this is because the jeweler could never actually sell the piece lol. Everytime I go to my jeweler I hear them talking about how they will give a customer a deal on pieces that people have put down payments on and not returned for the piece b/c they got locked up. Oddly enough, customers pay down payments and NEVER COME BACK! It happens all the time! So obviously the jeweler has to watch their own back first and will sell the piece first chance they get. B/c the Jesus Piece is soooo popular...that %$$ was most likely GONZO long time ago. 

There is not much you could even do at this point if they did sell it. It has been more than 2 years, therefore your contract with them would likely be unenforceable. Not to mention they can claim abandonment since it has been over 4 years and you most likely haven't given any payment towards the piece. Given the increase in gold prices their actions could be seen as fully justified if they sold the piece for more or melted it down even. So from a legal point of view I think you are f'd if they just decided to up and sell it. The question would turn to whether they even owe you any money back...lol. Being that they are a reputable company they may give you credit towards a new Jesus Piece at today's price...$19,000. Good luck ever coming up with that amount.

word... been a minute guys...

everyone please welcome my little bro Shayan aka SA Jewelry, his father is the one I spoke about that did Money May's ice and was and still the only OG still alive downtown... father always kept it 100 with me and my friends/fam and even though we're in the same biz, there is obviously enough money for everyone to eat.  Me and Shayan work in the same circle and have many mutual friends, so let me say this..... He's working very hard to get this business up and running and I don't think his dad is helping him much.... if anything I think people who KNOW or sorta know Shayan think his father is bankrolling his biz. let me start off and say this.... NOPE, wrong, he's a very young kid doing this all on his own and trying his best to get his name out there.  I'm not mad at you bro. Get it.

meanwhile, we did 100 diamond g-shocks this year already,
smokin.gif

been the best last 4 months since all of 2006.....

that ring we made is absolutely silly, but we got more stuff coming.... shayan, hit these kids off with a pic of the custom Hermes Belt Buckle you made.... that ++%+ to this day is something I think that slaps many people and even jewelers around! ballers don't rock Louis or Gucci.... their in Chanel and Hermes lol

peace...

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

I would actually be VERY VERY surprised if they still have Loon's Jacob Jesus Piece for sale. Yes I know ppl who get locked up and come back years later to pick up their piece, however; this is because the jeweler could never actually sell the piece lol. Everytime I go to my jeweler I hear them talking about how they will give a customer a deal on pieces that people have put down payments on and not returned for the piece b/c they got locked up. Oddly enough, customers pay down payments and NEVER COME BACK! It happens all the time! So obviously the jeweler has to watch their own back first and will sell the piece first chance they get. B/c the Jesus Piece is soooo popular...that %$$ was most likely GONZO long time ago. 

There is not much you could even do at this point if they did sell it. It has been more than 2 years, therefore your contract with them would likely be unenforceable. Not to mention they can claim abandonment since it has been over 4 years and you most likely haven't given any payment towards the piece. Given the increase in gold prices their actions could be seen as fully justified if they sold the piece for more or melted it down even. So from a legal point of view I think you are f'd if they just decided to up and sell it. The question would turn to whether they even owe you any money back...lol. Being that they are a reputable company they may give you credit towards a new Jesus Piece at today's price...$19,000. Good luck ever coming up with that amount.
laugh.gif
@your avy being a pic of the loon piece

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

laugh.gif
@your avy being a pic of the loon piece

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

everyone please welcome my little bro Shayan aka SA Jewelry, his father is the one I spoke about that did Money May's ice and was and still the only OG still alive downtown... father always kept it 100 with me and my friends/fam and even though we're in the same biz, there is obviously enough money for everyone to eat.  Me and Shayan work in the same circle and have many mutual friends, so let me say this..... He's working very hard to get this business up and running and I don't think his dad is helping him much.... if anything I think people who KNOW or sorta know Shayan think his father is bankrolling his biz. let me start off and say this.... NOPE, wrong, he's a very young kid doing this all on his own and trying his best to get his name out there.  I'm not mad at you bro. Get it.

smokin.gif

that ring we made is absolutely silly, but we got more stuff coming.... shayan, hit these kids off with a pic of the custom Hermes Belt Buckle you made.... that ++%+ to this day is something I think that slaps many people and even jewelers around! ballers don't rock Louis or Gucci.... their in Chanel and Hermes lol

peace...
For sure...First of all thanks for the love Ben, I greatly appreciate your words of encouragement and the mutual respect...here are the pics of the Hermes belt buckle 1 of 1. ENJOY!
j0uss1.jpg

r0wjnr.jpg

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

smokin.gif

peace...
For sure...First of all thanks for the love Ben, I greatly appreciate your words of encouragement and the mutual respect...here are the pics of the Hermes belt buckle 1 of 1. ENJOY!
j0uss1.jpg

r0wjnr.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

12th of may,

zirconias from enlightened

(as you can see I'm not a super pro with the forum, I definitely edited my post 6 times) lol

Originally Posted by Diamond Concept

Sertissage Descendu

"a little exercice with zirconias from enlightened[font=Times, sans-serif] on a brass tube"[/font]
thats some pretty nice setting there.
i like your work.
where are you from again?

its a piece of brass, with purple zirconias. dude is practicing his setting. looks good, from what i can tell.

that hermes belt is tuff.

Back
Top Bottom