**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Rich Yung Tah

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Ninjahooduploading.com?

HUH??
vado1.jpg

Originally Posted by FedExciter

whats good with the dimples on jesus forehead?

a good % of jesus pieces have those "dimples" as you called them

other than the chain thats not a horrible looking jesus, can you post a pic of it head on?

its back in the shop, im gettin the diamond link longer to 36'', im thinkin about filling in the dimples, with maybe red diamonds, but the red diamonds never look RED. any ideas of wat I should put there?

its back in the shop, im gettin the diamond link longer to 36'', im thinkin about filling in the dimples, with maybe red diamonds, but the red diamonds never look RED. any ideas of wat I should put there?

you only want diamonds? id go with white but if you want red id go with rubys

Yo NT, I'm trying to get rid of my blk gold/blk diamonds cross from if&co

2lblt6q.jpg
(on the left) tagged pic http://i41.tinypic.com/t685df.jpg http://i42.tinypic.com/1zdrdxt.jpg
specs are 5.52ct diamonds and black gold.

I'm not selling it here so don't ban me mods, this is the jewelery thread and I just want to know how much I could get for it since I want to sell it
nerd.gif

I payed $2,000 for it back in 09, so what would be a good selling price?
my email is [email protected], since there are lots of lurkers who could prolly help me out, just pm me or email me and I'll send tagged/more pics and you could help me figure out how much I could get, thanks
pimp.gif

but just get at me for more info
nerd.gif

How u have a $10k chain on layaway for 3 years tho?
Thats like payin child support on a kid u aint have yet,
or leasin a car that u dont even drive.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

How u have a $10k chain on layaway for 3 years tho?
Thats like payin child support on a kid u aint have yet,
or leasin a car that u dont even drive.

laugh.gif

dude edited his thread after you pointed this out.

sick.gif
layaway on jewelry. tells you what kind of lifestyle he TRIES to live.

KeVeNMaYnE I don't think it's a good idea to post what you paid for that cross seeing that you probably got an NT discount. Ben usually likes to keep that info discreet.

Originally Posted by treewing

KeVeNMaYnE I don't think it's a good idea to post what you paid for that cross seeing that you probably got an NT discount. Ben usually likes to keep that info discreet.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

Discount? That piece of +## black cross is not worth 2 stacks
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom