**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^
smh.gif

Stupid CLEAN

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by buginout1993

23MCpizzle23 wrote:

SdotRusherz wrote:

How much would a black Jesus piece run me?

SA hes a nice black on his site that im looking at check it out

SA post some pics of that bad boy
pimp.gif

lax has a good mold too

Lax's mold is way nice SA's is almost chubby not to knock dudes jewels but that piece was fugly
I dont mind..it was a special order piece, the customer wanted it to be like kanyes plastic piece

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

nah Jchambers didnt cop that that jacob watch, i was tryin to get him to get it tho.....

woula been dope with the jacob jesus

SA you hagve close up pics of mayweathers gloves?

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

23MCpizzle23 wrote:

SdotRusherz wrote:

How much would a black Jesus piece run me?

SA hes a nice black on his site that im looking at check it out

SA post some pics of that bad boy
pimp.gif

lax has a good mold too

Lax's mold is way nice SA's is almost chubby not to knock dudes jewels but that piece was fugly
I dont mind..it was a special order piece, the customer wanted it to be like kanyes plastic piece

Oh okay gotta cha, I was wondering how all your other jewels were poppin except the jesus but that makes sense custom order

John Wall already wearing his pickups from today, courtside at the Lakers Game.
laugh.gif

Banned. 

What part of [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]NO SELLING OUTSIDE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS[/color] are you all having such difficulty comprehending?

SdotRusherz lax had silver and sapphire ones forr 600 im not sure what the price is now but pm him he can do gold/diamonds too

SdotRusherz lax had silver and sapphire ones forr 600 im not sure what the price is now but pm him he can do gold/diamonds too
do you have any pics of the joints for 600

Maybe it's just me but those are ugly. I like the Jesus that chambers got, So clean
pimp.gif
I like how it's got the yellow and white stones all throughout the piece

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Maybe it's just me but those are ugly. I like the Jesus that chambers got, So clean
pimp.gif
I like how it's got the yellow and white stones all throughout the piece

they are ugly especially compared to chambers piece because there is probably a $10,000 difference in price give or take.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom