**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ehh, they're not half bad. I've never dealt with one, it looks like the piece wouldn't swing right when you walk, it looks like it'd snag on the beads but I'm not sure if this is the case. I guess I walk weird because my chain is always swinging, it makes me feel like I'm walking like a penguin
smh.gif

I do like the Rosaries by themselves though, I've seen some super clean ones, I'm thinking of getting one soon. I have 2 gold chains with crosses on each and neither go past my chest, My white gold cross hangs to my belly so I want something yellow gold that's just as long and rosaries are usually somewhat long.

I kinda lost interest in gaudy pieces after high school, they just seem kinda ugly to me. I still love the Jesus Pieces though in yellow or rose gold and Nas's QB is still my favorite (when it was still yellow gold on his shorter chain), but I kinda been itching for a jesus piece lately, but I just want a yellow gold one with no ice. Does anyone have pictures of any jesus pieces with no diamonds at all, doesn't matter if it's with the thorns or kufi, but only yellow or rose gold please. 

Just to let NT know I have the Molds for just about every kind of G-Shock now........(6 different kinds) and they can be made in just about any color youd like, all Silver RHD plated with CZ's for the baller on a budget lol

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

IMO, Jesus' don't sit well on cubans. Cubans are nice by themselves if it's a nice thick one. Franco is a pretty universal chain, Looks good on most pieces
what about those rosary bead joints ? 6mm ?

you want a bead chain for your jesus? like the ones kanye and his crew wear?

Originally Posted by Wade187

...but I kinda been itching for a jesus piece lately, but I just want a yellow gold one with no ice. Does anyone have pictures of any jesus pieces with no diamonds at all, doesn't matter if it's with the thorns or kufi, but only yellow or rose gold please. 
If you've got a month, we've got something pretty cool to fill this void in the market. I'll make sure to update you as soon as we're done.

how much would that black gucci run me? watch already provided and just to have em set
or the whole thing

Ain't been up on all the jewelers in here....

So i'll ask.

Need a bottom grill done...

Who in here can hook it up?

memphisboi55 wrote:

So i'll ask.

it would probably be better if you can find a local shop

SA- watch is dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by buginout1993

memphisboi55 wrote:

So i'll ask.

it would probably be better if you can find a local shop

SA- watch is dope
pimp.gif

New area, don't know anybody.

Want stones in it too.

The Angel that LAX sells is pretty heavy so I think it's pretty big...He said it's 40 grams! I thought it would be like 25 grams max. That piece is seriously very nice...big ups to LAX.

Back
Top Bottom