**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cameo_jim-jones-181.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NY giants piece is so dope, but they should have put diamonds on the bail or had a franco attached

eulcfp.jpg

Was searching around If and Co when I saw some stuff I hadn't seen posted in here....Or maybe I missed it.

PINK-SAPPHIRE-STUD-CHAIN2.jpg

PINK-SAPPHIRE-STUD-CHAIN3.jpg

PINK-SAPPHIRE1.jpg

REX-BLACK-DOG-TAGS.jpg

BLACK-SILVER-JESUS.jpg

ANITA-ROSE-16CT-1.jpg

ANITA-ROSE-16CT-2.jpg

There's a couple more on their blog.

That red diamond chain is absolutely sick! Look how long that thing is!! (No ayo)

And on the opposite side of the tracks, My man Gucci goin' crazy with the blue diamonds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That igloo is bananas

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

That red diamond chain is absolutely sick! Look how long that thing is!! (No ayo)

And on the opposite side of the tracks, My man Gucci goin' crazy with the blue diamonds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That igloo is bananas

I'm not convinced his jewelry is real.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That igloo is bananas

sick.gif
Someone earlier said that they are, just low quality stones, if I'm not mistaken

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

sick.gif
Someone earlier said that they are, just low quality stones, if I'm not mistaken
at some point you cant consider it jewelery anymore
I see what you're saying. It is rather gaudy, I just like the way those blue stones shine
pimp.gif
I wonder how much they run. I'd like to see my cross with blue ice on it
nerd.gif

sick.gif

Word, its like me buying pergo floors for my home as opposed to hardwood floors. Quality not quantity.

sick.gif

Word, its like me buying pergo floors for my home as oppose to hardwood floors. Quality not quantity.

Not really, I mean they're still diamonds. Just low quality. Laminte and wood are two completely different things. It's not like it's blue glass in his pieces or anything. Agree to disagree I suppose
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Word, its like me buying pergo floors for my home as opposed to hardwood floors. Quality not quantity.

Not really, I mean they're still diamonds. Just low quality. Laminte and wood are two completely different things. It's not like it's blue glass in his pieces or anything. Agree to disagree I suppose
pimp.gif

I see what you're saying but can we at least agree on the fact that real or not, with that much ice on he looks ridiculously foolish?

I see what you're saying but can we at least agree on the fact that real or not, with that much ice on he looks ridiculously foolish?

Agreed. Me and my homeboy were talking about this. I mean by all means if you got it and you want to show it off, do you. But that's not me. I don't get why anyone would wear pieces that overlap, you'd think stones would be gettin knocked out left and right from the pieces hitting each other. Personally I'd rather keep it subtle with 1 chain and a nice bracelet

After six months of working on the kanye x jacob mold we have the closest thing possible!! Stay tuned..kind of hesitant about posting pics..

Back
Top Bottom