**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

After six months of working on the kanye x jacob mold we have the closest thing possible!! Stay tuned..kind of hesitant about posting pics..
nerd.gif

You can't come on NT and post this without pics.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

After six months of working on the kanye x jacob mold we have the closest thing possible!! Stay tuned..kind of hesitant about posting pics..
nerd.gif

You can't come on NT and post this without pics.
hahaha i know! I probably will by the end of the week!

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Was searching around If and Co when I saw some stuff I hadn't seen posted in here....Or maybe I missed it.

PINK-SAPPHIRE-STUD-CHAIN2.jpg

PINK-SAPPHIRE-STUD-CHAIN3.jpg

PINK-SAPPHIRE1.jpg

There's a couple more on their blog.

sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

guccis blue diamonds
pimp.gif

edit - does if&co do all stones and metal now? jw since these are sapphiers

NVnkQK_large.jpg

jada either A. got himself a new chain or B. dipped his original chain.....
grin.gif

MbmzZh_large.jpg

lZkMuJ_large.jpg

cHbIwi_large.jpg

okNGOy_large.jpg

aYrcNY_large.jpg

5IlQmU_large.jpg

uEedpW_large.jpg

j8KEos_large.jpg

alien.gif
eyes.gif
can't wait till this all black trend goes away....

I hope he didnt dip it. But If he did then when he goes back to yellow (black wont last) I hope he uses something other than those green stones for w/e the spaces/color change spots are in that mold

na jada's gold one is bigger than that... i like the black one tho whats wrong with the black trend?? lol

na jada's gold one is bigger than that... i like the black one tho whats wrong with the black trend?? lol

Can low quality diamonds shine that hard though? I would think Gucci makes enough show money and does enough shows to afford some good, quality diamonds. Just my opinion though.

gucci set up on the last page kinda nice though regardless if fake or real.

one of his better set ups imo.

Originally Posted by LilTunechi85

Can low quality diamonds shine that hard though? I would think Gucci makes enough show money and does enough shows to afford some good, quality diamonds. Just my opinion though.

If Gucci's chains were real diamonds he would have to pay like a million $ for each one. He got like 15 chains........
Does anyone know if blue, red, orange diamonds are real? Do they even exist? I still think most of rappers chains are just ziamonds or glass even.........

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I cant see. that watch is blindin
How long have black diamonds actually been around??
Because my boy who has some Jewelry, has had I watch with black diamonds, for what seems like 5-6 years. He even rapped about on a song, saying something about "Whoopie Goldberg Diamonds"

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by LilTunechi85

If Gucci's chains were real diamonds he would have to pay like a million $ for each one. He got like 15 chains........
Does anyone know if blue, red, orange diamonds are real? Do they even exist? I still think most of rappers chains are just ziamonds or glass even.........

or radiated diamonds...not their natural color and therefore significantly lower cost/value

smh, dj affect's (from miami) new piece.
105525515.jpg

mr mauricio's new piece, i could see ben doing something better for homicide
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

109915562.jpg

Back
Top Bottom