**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I wouldn't rock this watch....

The bezel is a lil OD....but to each his own...
BIG-FACE-GUCCI-PVD1.jpg

BIG-FACE-GUCCI-PVD2.jpg

BIG-FACE-GUCCI-PVD3.jpg

BIG-FACE-GUCCI-PVD5.jpg
what a way to ruin a nice watch
pimp.gif

anyone seen Raekwon's chain??? %!$+ is rocky for real...
its just like birdman's chain but all white stones
birdman-bryan-baby-williams.jpg

Lil Romeo set up at the VH1 Hip Hop Honors
eek.gif
pimp.gif

perfect

edit: how many chains gucci mane got though?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I wouldn't rock this watch....

The bezel is a lil OD....but to each his own...
BIG-FACE-GUCCI-PVD1.jpg

BIG-FACE-GUCCI-PVD2.jpg

BIG-FACE-GUCCI-PVD3.jpg

BIG-FACE-GUCCI-PVD5.jpg
what a way to ruin a nice watch
smh.gif
sick.gif

Are you crazy? I mean it's a bit gawdy...but damn the concept for this watch is killing it/out of this world. IF&Co does it again as far as I'm concerned. Hate him or love him...Ben Baller is a serious trend setter/taste maker in this jewelry game.

did the first one SPECIAL ORDER for a client with rubies black diamonds and white..this was not for our stock.
33uzgia.jpg

317h8o0.jpg

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

did the first one SPECIAL ORDER for a client with rubies black diamonds and white..this was not for our stock.
33uzgia.jpg

317h8o0.jpg

back to the drawing board. not feeling it at all. The settings look off. Why is it so thin?

33uzgia.jpg

317h8o0.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 and not in a good way. 
and yeah...that chain looks like it's from a Texaco with it's thinness and awkward setting....

Ran across this while watchin vids on youtube... its OBVIOUS its fake and I rather wear no jewelry then fake jewelry, but for my jewelers in here...Lab made diamonds? is there a such thing?

EMBED FAIL. Heres the link :

Originally Posted by solesavage

back to the drawing board. not feeling it at all. The settings look off. Why is it so thin?
To be honest i think it looks so of cause of the colorway...its thin because its a solid piece...im making a black on black one as we speak..thanks for the feedback

2i1hwmd.jpg

took this when I was down in Jchambers neck of the woods..... the standards by which excellence is measured....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

2i1hwmd.jpg

took this when I was down in Jchambers neck of the woods..... the standards by which excellence is measured....
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Disgusting.

Good to see the piece on the chain you were talking about. But
sick.gif
at the weight of it too. Don't forget my message JC
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom