**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

2i1hwmd.jpg

took this when I was down in Jchambers neck of the woods..... the standards by which excellence is measured....
smh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  does the crown mold look good with the cuban in person?

SA- those colors look horrible but if it was all yellow
pimp.gif
 also the bail looks too big but maybe its just me

2i1hwmd.jpg

took this when I was down in Jchambers neck of the woods..... the standards by which excellence is measured....
Well thats just not fair.

And SA..............The mold doesnt look terrible. But the color combo was. IDK what idiot decided that was the way to go, but Id still like to see it in maybe an all Yellow with a white crown. Thats prolly the way im looking to go soon.

2i1hwmd.jpg

BL, I have to disagree with what you're saying: "the sandards by which excellence is measured...". I do respect Jacob's brand, but to me as far as their custom work goes, they have come up with an OUTSTANDING Jesus piece design, and I would leave it at that. Their watches though are made with some of the best craftsmanship I've seen on a diamond watch, for sure. Their jewelry is not set anywhere near as close in overall quality. I see a good 10-15 jacob pieces in my hands, if not more every year, and I do love their Jesus pieces, but nothing more. They are not consistent for being such a big brand. I'll explain the differences in detail between our work and theirs when we post up our Jesus piece. You'll see that unless you change the design, there is nothing on our mold that needs be improved in any way, but YOU GUYS can be the judge of that too.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

2i1hwmd.jpg

BL, I have to disagree with what you're saying: "the sandards by which excellence is measured...". I do respect Jacob's brand, but to me as far as their custom work goes, they have come up with an OUTSTANDING Jesus piece design, and I would leave it at that. Their watches though are made with some of the best craftsmanship I've seen on a diamond watch, for sure. Their jewelry is not set anywhere near as close in overall quality. I see a good 10-15 jacob pieces in my hands, if not more every year, and I do love their Jesus pieces, but nothing more. They are not consistent for being such a big brand. I'll explain the differences in detail between our work and theirs when we post up our Jesus piece. You'll see that unless you change the design, there is nothing on our mold that needs be improved in any way, but YOU GUYS can be the judge of that too.

I was just talkin bout the Jacob Jesus being the standard that all other jesus pieces are measured too, not all Jacobs work caus Ive seen some eh stuff from them too (busts nyc map among others)....but that goes for every jeweler in the game, everyone has some amazing super clean work and then some stuff that doesnt look on par quality wise.....but the Jesus is the standard for sure, its the most imitated piece in the history of the game....

But I agree their watches are the best set diamond watches there are period altho the movement is crap and I had to replace mine....I have a full diamond JC30 and Ive had numerous fully iced other watches and nothing compares to it even tho the Jacob to me, I have a fully auto Jacob too ....

Heres a phone pic of it...
2gwgow6.jpg

Dunamis is another really dope diamond watch brand I like alot too, real good attention to detail, heres my black Dunamis Hubris (altho I am thinking of moving this one, holla if u interested)...

2gvk5lz.jpg

Ran across this while watchin vids on youtube... its OBVIOUS its fake and I rather wear no jewelry then fake jewelry, but for my jewelers in here...Lab made diamonds? is there a such thing?

EMBED FAIL. Heres the link :

Google is my friend and apparently there is.. so my next question would be is that really what that is?

lol how can they even afford that ***%????? i kno chef wouldnt rock fake ***% but dam those joints are like 10 carats each on the stone lol

Originally Posted by rakim

lol how can they even afford that ***%????? i kno chef wouldnt rock fake ***% but dam those joints are like 10 carats each on the stone lol
wu-tang tour money is LOOOOOOONG

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

another special order piece maybe this will give people a better idea until we make ours for stock

s31xu9.jpg
dont care what anyone else says, i like it. mold is nice and looks good IMO

Back
Top Bottom