**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I have a 21 gram 18 inch gold rope chain, it was my dads who passed away a couple years ago

I wanna wear it but its too short in length cause i got like a 16in neck lol

Dont know the karat amount, will have to get it appraised sometime this week to see

My question is: what can i do? can i get it melted down and get a larger chain? Add an extension?

thanks

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by leejulien

Is this piece legit or what?
its real...da question or not is it 14k....i think its 10k
Ah okay thanks, do pieces that size made from 10k really sell for much or does it depend on the quality of the work & diamonds?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Is this piece legit or what?
its real...da question or not is it 14k....i think its 10k
Ah okay thanks, do pieces that size made from 10k really sell for much or does it depend on the quality of the work & diamonds?
really depends who you dealing with, remember that da only thing that cannot be negotiated is da price of gold, everything else can be haggled, between da cost of

setting da diamonds to da actual labor it took to create a respective piece. so just judging by da fact that he's got a set of hollow franco chains, and fozzie bear's hand/mouth  lookin

really pale im making a real educated guess that da whole set up is 10k gold.

da diamonds can also be treated, so da price can vary greatly.

i might be wrong but i think that waka piece is made of alloy with real diamonds, i saw him wearing it in another magazine it look like it was heavily tarnished,

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Cause it was on the last 21-30 pages.

I could've sworn I've seen this +%%%+%+ at aviannes

But the three pieces in the back
nerd.gif

Yea he is a cousin of izzy(Avianne &Co) they had some family issues and started their own business they are only a couple stores away from each other .

Originally Posted by larolex

i might be wrong but i think that waka piece is made of alloy with real diamonds, i saw him wearing it in another magazine it look like it was heavily tarnished,

sick.gif

i hope that isn't real...imma give him da benefit of da doubt that its 10k gold (which is less then 1/2 purity) so depending on how its mixed in can tarnish.

Kanye also explained away recent reports that claimed he purchased a $180,000 gold, diamond encrusted watch from Tiret.

"I never got a watch with my face on it!!! A company tried to give that to me 9 yrs ago!," Kanye West said, before labeling himself one of the most "considering people in real life."

"Maybe over considerate. Over caring. Overly real. There is no astronaut training for celebrity… even though this whole life is so outer space!" Kanye tweeted. 

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

KOI1.jpg

Jesus

I agree the Yo Gotti piece is dope and all of his jewelry is dope. But come on....This Koi piece is frickin incredible. It truly is a work of art. Can someone post the other photos from Ben's blog of this piece? I haven't figured out how to save photos off his blog yet lol. Those new RR dog tags he made are also dope. IF is really making a lot of really clean pieces! I'm loving all the new small classy jewels.

who is that? looks like he went on a quick shopping spree at marshals ....phat farm vest and USPA? 

Back
Top Bottom