**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

x2_45261d5.jpg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ninjahood
I just saw that too, 50 is massaging his grandfathers feet
sick.gif
. With all that money, he needs to hire somebody to do that
laugh.gif
Nah b, no matter how much money you make, don't change on your fam.  If you were rubbin them feet before you blew up, keep rubbin em after. That's fam...

so are moissanites the new replacement for diamond chains/earrings, cause i just seen a high profile celebrity rocking it in my presence, WOW-

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by larolex

so are moissanites the new replacement for diamond chains/earrings, cause i just seen a high profile celebrity rocking it in my presence, WOW-

Who?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
...& i like them chains t-pain got, them *%!%+ go hard to me

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

'Ye brought the twins out
condo2.png

condo4.png

Someone tell me the size of that chain and if  its a Cuban link and an estimate price

It's crazy to see the fashion that BIG started still in effect...15 years later.

Originally Posted by larolex

let these NTers know how CRAZY they dance in person.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^would be even nicer if those cubans had the box clasp imo.
spot on chap.

kanye already had that set up during da VH1 performance w/ lil cease and those were da real deal cuban links wit da triple box claps ( tilted sidewayz & upsidedown

to show da authenticness
pimp.gif
) guess when you rich and lazy..instead of getting ur old jewerly from storage you just cop new ones that are almost exactly da same
laugh.gif

So me and my ole faithful have decided to tie the knot this summer. She really like the verragio but those prices ive seen are without the stone... and I aint broke but I aint got money like that either.
Ive been lurking on here since way back and I was wondering if any of the jewlers on here could give me a price estimate on how much these would set me back for. Estimate with and w/out the band.

Back
Top Bottom