**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

haha yea i read it one of those bling books or a magazine somewhere....

jacob also charged meth 100k for that iced out icepick too...

I have the Bling Book as well. Jacob been getting people for years. What did you do with that Iced Out Cuban? State those spes. Clarity color.All that goodstuff.

the ice pic has always been one of my favorite pieces. and for the record, tical = that dude.

Originally Posted by BLENDER MAGAZINE

What's the most expensive thing that you've purchased since you became a big star?
My wedding and house were expensive, but the stupidest thing was this piece of jewelry [plays with his diamond-studded necklace]. It's a diamond ice pick, and it cost $100,000. Custom from Jacob the Jeweler.

method.jpg

method_man2.jpg

bonus:
methodman2.jpg

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Seems like every piece that IF&CO. didn't make, ben claims its fake... somebody gotta be rockin genuine jewels...

PoLo Sport NYC wrote:

^^say word....

dude never vouches for anyone elses jewels...
umm, wrong.... that could be the stupidest thing I've read on this thread in 11 volumes. every piece we haven't made has been fake?
y'all must not read too much. I stay giving referrals to Focus Diamonds and I got a collab with J of BH, I got love for Jason's jewelry period. I respect Jacobs work. A lot of the stuff thats custom on here is garbage. Sorry, I have not seen 1 single piece out of houston look that good.

and as far as afford. the big chain? Nelly is filthy rich. No he couldn't afford big chain he's wearing. Remember when you have a cubic that is clean.(btw, any decent jeweler can eye loupe a stone bigger than 1 carat in a matter of 2 seconds) you are looking at a internally flawless D color stone in a way. So that chain he has on could be 80 to 100 million.

it's not a mystery on who's wearing fake jewels and who isn't.

WORD... NELLY AINT DISHING OUT THAT TYPE OF CHEESE

he had the icepick melted down and stones taken out and made into the Method Man logo piece he has now...

NLV, i returned the iced cuban, it was too short and it wasnt as flashy as i anticipated, the stones were SI F-G color, not bad stones, but they were just toosmall to give the effect I wanted.... I got a regular white cuban coming thatll be close to 300 grams and much bigger....ill have pics when It arrives...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

yea jacob made kims piece, she spent like 100k on it too...

Didn't Queen B just get her car repo'ed (sp) why haven't rappers/entertainers learned from MC Hammer? This might sound crazy but do rappers haveaccountants?

That Meth piece is
pimp.gif

Always loved that Mase set up. lol at the RBK baller band just throws it off. I guess he had to support 50 during the g units.

Naw... the car that was repoed was a gift from Scott Storch to Kim when they were dating
smh.gif
... with all the plastic surgery that she gets, I assume she'sgood money wise...

damn. sad to hear the pick got melted down. i even bought that joint and put it on my dude in def jam FFNY on xbox.

sidebar: storch still doin bad?

Back
Top Bottom