**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

m7z60z.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the girls face in the background...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ ol' girl

I don't really care about the brand and diamonds but that watch is tooo damn big and bright
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hov need to run a brush through them naps
laugh.gif
smh.gif

even if them chains were all moisinnites, it'd be like 1/4 million for the smaller chain. easy million for the big one. and thats for VARIANT NON GENUINEDIAMONDS. gemstones yes, but NOT DIAMONDS.

Didn't Nelly get robbed for a million worth of jewelry? I can understand why he wouldn't want to spend that much on them again. Somebody from JOBHneeds to tell us what that blood-splatter medallion really is.

Seems like every piece that IF&CO. didn't make, ben claims its fake... somebody gotta be rockin genuine jewels...

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Nelly piece is Mossinates
he wishes those were moissinites
straight up $1 cubic zirconias

eh.........

i guess he spendin his money wise. i mean nelly far from broke i assume.

edit: i dont think ben say everybody chains is fake, but c'mon some stuff is obvious. Nelly ODs on the rock size.

i love this thread...even though i might never be able to own anytihng in here
laugh.gif
but ill keep hope alive like im a member of the secret service
wink.gif

I picked up this iced president but the dial is a crappy setting

so im going to throw on a factory rolex diamond dial on it and trash the old one

Seems like every piece that IF&CO. didn't make, ben claims its fake... somebody gotta be rockin genuine jewels...

PoLo Sport NYC wrote:

^^say word....

dude never vouches for anyone elses jewels...
umm, wrong.... that could be the stupidest thing I've read on this thread in 11 volumes. every piece we haven't made has been fake?
y'all must not read too much. I stay giving referrals to Focus Diamonds and I got a collab with J of BH, I got love for Jason's jewelry period. Irespect Jacobs work. A lot of the stuff thats custom on here is garbage. Sorry, I have not seen 1 single piece out of houston look that good.

and as far as afford. the big chain? Nelly is filthy rich. No he couldn't afford big chain he's wearing. Remember when you have a cubic that isclean.(btw, any decent jeweler can eye loupe a stone bigger than 1 carat in a matter of 2 seconds) you are looking at a internally flawless D color stone in away. So that chain he has on could be 80 to 100 million.

it's not a mystery on who's wearing fake jewels and who isn't.

b083658b459d7f3b2f5c2db307766e8a91b4bda5.pjpg

Despite what people say about Jacob watches this watch hes wearing is major money about $200k and is amazing quality

mad.gif
951guero wrote:

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

951guero

If your gonna get anything "cheap" dont get that, youll be sorry.......3mm chain? the Jesus is small and they make it look big, if anything spend a little more money and get something solid silver plated correctly and the stones set not glued in

This is a 105grams with out the chain........cop a 4mm Franco and have a nice heavy good looking "cheap" set up for like $450

b5a2530ec391f617b0a7f180ea349513b9bdcd8.jpg
fba25c4e9a9fd691b2f799e13285cf93fcc01af.jpg
Good looks man, where can i cop this at?

I have the exact same piece but in 10K Solid white gold Not the cheap Silver one. Wanted to replace the Cz with genuine diamonds but cant at this time plusI dont even wear it and wont since cats might think is the cheap silver one.
tired.gif
mad.gif

ben is right.

when i was in vegas last there was a large diamond necklace/chocker at the debeer's store that was 1.9 million, and the stones were wayyy smaller, and thewhole thing had to be like 10" long. and nelly's chain has to be from claire's or something. those stones are like below cz grade. they look likethe crystal in a chandelier. yes he has money though.

about that brass jewelry... when buying that stuff, you aren't buying something that will ever have a scrap value. it will be worth about as much as analuminum can at the scrap yard. when you buy a gold or diamond item, that item will have value today, tomorrow, and 100 years from now. it might go down invalue, and it might go up in value, it's just like a stock. but it will have value no matter what. sometimes old people come to our shop with gold to sell,and they are shocked when i offer them $xxx because they bought it for just $xx, lol. i'm not saying you're always going to make money, but it'snot ever going to be a bad buy if you can afford it.

and that blood looking thing jason of bh made is supposed to be a hurricane. it's not his fault it's wierd looking, that's the customer design. isaw the original one before, and it was made by a houston jeweler, but it got snatched/stolen and he went to jason for another.

It's a fact that your favorite rapper or athlete rocks the CZ's on the reguar.
We are in a economic crisis people....LOL.

Ben stop being tight and release those cross pics without the individual rocking them.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

It's a fact that your favorite rapper or athlete rocks the CZ's on the reguar.
We are in a economic crisis people....LOL.

Ben stop being tight and release those cross pics without the individual rocking them.
laugh.gif
damn i think we are waiting for the same pix...i need abbm pic, telegraph..something....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Ive wanted a piece of my own ever since i was a child.

where is everyone gettin these done?

Focus Diamonds
pimp.gif

is focus diamonds and highline legit?

im lookin to get a quality piece, not just one of those "ICED OUT GEAR" lookin +%** they got in XXL magazine.

Focus diamonds is legit... I've seen quite a few pieces that they've made... as far as highline... not so much... bad quality all day...

Yeah Tre I KNOW we are talking about the same pic. Dude hit me up talking about it to.
But did you see that White on White Fat Joe Cross. CRAZY !!!!

Whats the story on that pic^

Kims piece was 3d and was fully iced out on the sides, this piece is flat, was prob given to people in her crew or her short lived fake Jr Mafia crew, the"Beehive"

Back
Top Bottom