**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ross
30t6p3b.gif

TV Johnny's joints ain't dancing right though...

Originally Posted by rakim

35871865.jpg

Sorry for quoting this HUGE picture..

But anyone else notice the "Red Stain" near Gucci's Left Knee.. On some WHITE Pants too.

Seems like my dude Gucci took a kneel on some Fruit Punch throw up..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by rakim

Sorry for quoting this HUGE picture..

But anyone else notice the "Red Stain" near Gucci's Left Knee.. On some WHITE Pants too.

Seems like my dude Gucci took a kneel on some Fruit Punch throw up..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i was thinkin maybe his pants were designed that way

Whats the deal behind these youtube jewelers and this "lab made diamonds?" They obv not the real deal cuz of the prices, but some of this stuff be dancin...

Originally Posted by needemjs

Whats the deal behind these youtube jewelers and this "lab made diamonds?" They obv not the real deal cuz of the prices, but some of this stuff be dancin...

This

The youtube jewelers sell exactly that, lab made diamonds. These aren't diamonds naturally created through thousand of years but through machinery. If you want to rock silver or brass with some fugazi stones, do you. Soulja Boy has no problem rockin' the real stuff (Jason of Beverly Hills) and bang bang jewels (Riley piece from Diamond Empire - you can see it on WSHH).

If you're going to be a Trend Rider like Pauly D, at least be on time. Son is way behind when it comes to everything. His blowout, gear, ice. smh

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

The youtube jewelers sell exactly that, lab made diamonds. These aren't diamonds naturally created through thousand of years but through machinery. If you want to rock silver or brass with some fugazi stones, do you. Soulja Boy has no problem rockin' the real stuff (Jason of Beverly Hills) and bang bang jewels (Riley piece from Diamond Empire - you can see it on WSHH).

I wouldnt cop jus cause the 5-600 bucks they askin I rather put into saving for somethin REAL, atleast gold wit no stones. I was askin more along the lines of are those stones really considered diamonds, do they have the same specs as diamonds (hardness, refractivity, etc), stuff like that....

Originally Posted by solesavage

If you're going to be a Trend Rider like Pauly D, at least be on time. Son is way behind when it comes to everything. His blowout, gear, ice. smh
dumbest post uve ever made sir

Pauly D won... forget is winning, son won...

he was everyones friend on the show and has translated it over to real life... 
pimp.gif
 at unique hookin him up

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by solesavage

dumbest post uve ever made sir

Pauly D won... forget is winning, son won...

he was everyones friend on the show and has translated it over to real life... 
pimp.gif
 at unique hookin him up

You sound like his number one fan. He's cool people on the show im sure but what does that have to do with my comment? Its true son is way behind timing when it comes to hugging trends.

I stated an observation, not hating on him.

Back
Top Bottom