**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lab made diamonds are real diamonds.....they just go thru less middle men hence making em cheaper.

gemesis, apollo diamonds come to mind.
Scratches chin...
Oh, and Frank... Good looks on the Jesus piece pics 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Jewseejay How did he bring back true religion ? Everybody still rocks those in Brooklyn
brooklyn a lil late on da curve ( as usual)

bGIJbt_large.jpg

laugh.gif

Keyword is still We been doing Trues/nudies from late 06 early 07 and people still rocking it so how can we be late ?

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

photo_large_80_4d2cd9580af0f_1294784856.jpg

photo_large_81_4d2cd9584445f_1294784856.jpg

photo_large_82_4d2cd95885e6c_1294784856.jpg

photo_large_84_4d2cd9594fce9_1294784857.jpg
Omega doing his thing.. He is getting played out IMO

Na no way. Omega a pioneer in the game he's in, not to mention a real G. Know some dudes from the neighborhood he's from n he's known not to play. DR is a whole different ball game tho. Makes the hoods out here look like the 'burbs.

Originally Posted by needemjs

Na no way. Omega a pioneer in the game he's in, not to mention a real G. Know some dudes from the neighborhood he's from n he's known not to play. DR is a whole different ball game tho. Makes the hoods out here look like the 'burbs.

who is this dude? G'z got gelled up hair and man purses now?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

NT stay hatin on TR

i dont got chicken legs tho

laugh.gif
u know i'm with you on the TR...i like the brand cause i like the brand...not b/c so and so is wearing it or stopped wearing it....funny dudes up there tho one is basing his fashion game off Pauly D from the jersey shore and the other is still taking philly trips to buy throwbacks and searching mom and pops for dusty pinwheels so both of their thoughts are void
laugh.gif

What happened to your old setup? Wasn't yours a two tone piece and curb chain?
yea it was yellow/white - wasnt really anything special - i copped before i had any of the knowledge i got from these threads
laugh.gif
had posted about it before but i was wearing it less and less then there was a stretch of like 6 months where it just stayed in the safe....i copped a new setup from IF and got rid of it....in hindsight i shoulda just kept in the safe but at the time i was spending like crazy couldn't really justify keeping both

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

who is this dude? G'z got gelled up hair and man purses now?

He's a Dominican Artist n I'm sure that's Least g'd pic in the thread but call it what you want I aint give him that rep. He spent time in a Dominican prison for murder n was actually banned from entering the US for a loong time.

Wondering if anyone could help me I'm a little confused...

What's the deal with the YouTube 'jewelers' stamping their pieces as 14K when they're obviously not? Does this mean I could try trade it in and pass it off as 14K at a pawn shop and end up getting more money for it than what you paid??

Originally Posted by leejulien

What's the deal with the YouTube 'jewelers' stamping their pieces as 14K when they're obviously not? Does this mean I could try trade it in and pass it off as 14K at a pawn shop and end up getting more money for it than what you paid??

No.

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by leejulien

No.

Lol that was easy, thanks anyway

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Jewseejay How did he bring back true religion ? Everybody still rocks those in Brooklyn
brooklyn a lil late on da curve ( as usual)

bGIJbt_large.jpg

laugh.gif

Keyword is still We been doing Trues/nudies from late 06 early 07 and people still rocking it so how can we be late ?
when hustla's POME came out tru religion was already on its decline EVERYWHERE in NYC BUT harlem
laugh.gif

trus came and went with sevens jeans in 2004-2005...by 2006 levis were already da choice for most dudes, and da rise of metrosexual movement gave way to da rise of

H&M as a serious option for alot of guys of all people.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Na no way. Omega a pioneer in the game he's in, not tomention a real G. Know some dudesfrom the neighborhood he's from n he's known not to play. DR is a whole different ball game tho. Makes the hoods out here look like the 'burbs.
who is this dude?
da composer of this fine record that im sure NT will remember from this commercial

Frank Mucus... can you say what you do? You don't have to say who you are...but just what you do... just curious.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Frank, as always.

pimp.gif
#MMG actually giving they artist respectable chains.
I'm not too sure about that...
Johnny Dang made them.

Back
Top Bottom