**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How the heck did Gucci Mane not make that video's list?!

Frank Mucus that Tito jesus is just so damn sick. Lucky you. Any story behind how you got it?

A piece of jewelry depicting Jesus with diamonds on it. How incredibly moronic. 20 years from now youre gonna look at pictures of Jesus pieces and be like, %+* was I thinking.

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

A piece of jewelry depicting Jesus with diamonds on it. How incredibly moronic. 20 years from now youre gonna look at pictures of Jesus pieces and be like, %+* was I thinking.

That's what they said 15 years ago and they are still around and Frank
pimp.gif
again I love that piece

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Juelz bracelets look fake. I question the chain too. Does this dude really have money like that?

dipset does shows all da time...i guess you didnt see his car collection, and he's bought most of those chains before da price went up on everything.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Juelz bracelets look fake. I question the chain too. Does this dude really have money like that?

dipset does shows all da time...i guess you didnt see his car collection, and he's bought most of those chains before da price went up on everything.

plus he had a vlog about three years ago showing off all of his jewels.....i always liked the red Ace of Diamonds piece better

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by ninjahood

plus he had a vlog about three years ago showing off all of his jewels.....i always liked the red Ace of Diamonds piece better

Who would have thought some of these dudes were actually making sound investments with their money by buying those chains before gold shot up in value

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Who would have thought some of these dudes were actually making sound investments with their money by buying those chains before gold shot up in value

I'm pretty sure none of them were thinking this way.

how much yall copping these jesus pieces from and from where, i've always been interested in getting one

Back
Top Bottom