**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by el cuco

freddagodsonvideoshoot8.jpg

grin.gif

Son already got his weight up
terrible
ralph_lauren_mens_big_pony_polo_shirts-white.jpg

first thing i thought of when i seen that jesus piece 
laugh.gif

bigger isnt always better

SMH. Tito piece is the OG of all of them. If it wasn't for that piece you wouldn't have Jacob or the Jacob x Kanye variation. The pieces aren't small by any means. Like Mo said on one of his blog posts, its like a medium sized piece. The Tito joint is definitely bigger though. Look at Jay Z when he rock's BIG's piece; it still looks brolic. 

IMG_7571.jpg

IMG_7635.jpg

IMG_7666.jpg

IMG_7551.jpg

this pic is very old obv and propb has made 100 appearences in this thread but relates to the size talk...pause
00biggie.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the customer is always right 
pimp.gif
get that bread

about to start rebottling nyquil and have the youngins push it for $500 in the high schools since souja is promoting the lean now...

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Drake doesn't wear jewelry that much because when he had his Young Berg situation he learned.
lol forreal. getting pistol whipped cause u frail is never a good thing

laugh.gif
 what happened?

about to start rebottling nyquil and have the youngins push it for $500 in the high schools since souja is promoting the lean now...
Just about to say Soulja on that lean now...
eyes.gif

No hate on the piece but I would def. do something about that bail. Looks like one bad night out and that thing could get snapped off w/ the quickness.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

IMG_7666.jpg

No hate or anything, but why does Floyd feel it necessary to constantly remind everybody about his money? His jewellery (although utterly decadent)speaks volumes...

I read bens post on his mayweather encounter too, sounded like a whole lot of d riding and pretentious antics... How does someone so busy have time to write so many extensive, contradictory posts?!
eyes.gif

Just my opinion

Originally Posted by langfor5

No hate on the piece but I would def. do something about that bail. Looks like one bad night out and that thing could get snapped off w/ the quickness.
thankz i been tryna get my jeweler who made the bail to fix it but he acts like he dont know wht im talkn about..smh cuz i had da bail custom made for 250 it originaly came wit a ugly bail so i drew one up an he made it but i didnt want it like dat.. an aint no one in oklaz tryna snatch my chain dey know my name..

Originally Posted by DaJimsta

lmao man homie i even tryd to show him pics but u jus gave me better ones.. thankz
No problem. Definitely get something thicker. I've had a bail snap before and it sucks, plus it makes the piece feel and look too fragile to wear. My pieces punch my chest when I run
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom