**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus
pimp.gif

j9NQL.jpg
25spkrr.png
25spkrr.png
25spkrr.png
25spkrr.png
25spkrr.png
25spkrr.png

fcle6b.jpg

+@% is this %!!$???? 
laugh.gif

why would you even want to go to mexico to get the chain made anyhow? something worth not doing especially since its one piece just get it done by someone professional that knows how to make them like mo said, also ive seen horror storries with 14k mexico gold looking real nasty in color and when melted down tested and assayed come down to like 6-8k, just be careful

Can you guys make/have made those diamond cut rope chains? Like the one I posted a page or two back that amare stadlewhatever got on.. Thanks.

Yep, we've made them before. Those are machine made also, but they look nice. I've got one in the shop right now in silver that we made for someone a while ago. He decided to get something smaller, but I can have one of the girls at the shop send over pictures to you if you'd like? If you're interested, send over an e-mail to [email protected], cool?

cool, i just hit her up.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

no way. Birdman wore a much smaller one and cats were debating whether they were diamonds or not. 

Man +@$@!% been debating The day he'll be officially broke for the last 10+ years
They are ALWAYS gonna debate Baby

That boy is Winning .. point blank

I ain't doubtin' his Jewels ..

He stay with crazy jewels ..

Only Joint he took an L on was that 5 star Chain 
laugh.gif

Just off design

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

no way. Birdman wore a much smaller one and cats were debating whether they were diamonds or not. 

Man +@$@!% been debating The day he'll be officially broke for the last 10+ years
They are ALWAYS gonna debate Baby

That boy is Winning .. point blank

I ain't doubtin' his Jewels ..

He stay with crazy jewels ..

Only Joint he took an L on was that 5 star Chain 
laugh.gif

Just off design

I concur, he's been my idol for the past few years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom