**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

no way. Birdman wore a much smaller one and cats were debating whether they were diamonds or not. 

Man +@$@!% been debating The day he'll be officially broke for the last 10+ years
They are ALWAYS gonna debate Baby

That boy is Winning .. point blank

I ain't doubtin' his Jewels ..

He stay with crazy jewels ..

Only Joint he took an L on was that 5 star Chain 
laugh.gif

Just off design
BE'LEEEEEH DAT BDDDAAAATTT!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I see he brought back te bracelet from the " get your roll on " aka earlier cash money days.
Them brolic joints he used to wear.
ANyone got the I got that work album booklet? he had 2 on each wrist i think lol.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I see he brought back te bracelet from the " get your roll on " aka earlier cash money days.
thats another reason i dont really question his jewelry, cuz every now and then he opens da vault and throws on old pieces

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

thats another reason i dont really question his jewelry, cuz every now and then he opens da vault and throws on old pieces
word. his old %%@! is still
eek.gif
. i wonder if he's gonna bring his old rolexes back out.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea birdman chain is real, he rented it for the video. duh
laugh.gif

Birdman is the ONLY dude I can NOT make that assumption with. 
Dude is stoooooooopid with his jewelry PURCHASES...it wouldn't surprise me for one split second if he PURCHASED it solely for a video shoot then shelved it for a while. 

If baby's chain was real wouldn't each diamond be like 7 million dollars tho? They look like 15 carets each lol.

Originally Posted by python002

If baby's chain was real wouldn't each diamond be like 7 million dollars tho? They look like 15 carets each lol.

Don't underestimate how much money dude got 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if dude dropped "baby money" on em' 

are you guys that dumb? like seriously? baby's chain is NOT real. none of those stones are diamonds, rented or not. that chain would cost over 100 to 150 million easily. if baby was worth 300 mill cash, he wouldnt do that. not even someone with 1 billion net worth would spend 20% of their life earnings on a single necklace. his last chain was fake too. on certain things he can get away with it, but compare his custom charms and rings and pieces to that chain. lmao at you even thinking for a second it was real. I need to get a new job because school is kicking my arsey %!!%

are you guys that dumb? like seriously? baby's chain is NOT real. none of those stones are diamonds, rented or not. that chain would cost over 100 to 150 million easily. if baby was worth 300 mill cash, he wouldnt do that. not even someone with 1 billion net worth would spend 20% of their life earnings on a single necklace. his last chain was fake too. on certain things he can get away with it, but compare his custom charms and rings and pieces to that chain. lmao at you even thinking for a second it was real. I need to get a new job because school is kicking my arsey @!@+

Originally Posted by MR 1246

are you guys that dumb? like seriously? baby's chain is NOT real. none of those stones are diamonds, rented or not. that chain would cost over 100 to 150 million easily. if baby was worth 300 mill cash, he wouldnt do that. not even someone with 1 billion net worth would spend 20% of their life earnings on a single necklace. his last chain was fake too. on certain things he can get away with it, but compare his custom charms and rings and pieces to that chain. lmao at you even thinking for a second it was real. I need to get a new job because school is kicking my arsey %!!%
same thing i said to myself.

1st and foremost ..

Ya'll must've forgot he's dropped 2 Mill on A chris Aire Red Gold Chain in like 01-02

It was a cross with yellow and White diamonds .. It was on a either XXL or Sour Mag

It looks the same size as his as both his dog chain joints he has now

He possibly just took the diamonds and made 2 chains with em'

and that Chain was stupid huge

just a theory
Jewelry for you veiwing pleasure as well

ascher-cut-bracelet-new.jpg

From Chris Aire ..7.3 Mill

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea birdman chain is real, he rented it for the video. duh
laugh.gif

Birdman is the ONLY dude I can NOT make that assumption with. 
Dude is stoooooooopid with his jewelry PURCHASES...it wouldn't surprise me for one split second if he PURCHASED it solely for a video shoot then shelved it for a while. 
you're talkin about a guy that's got 500k IN HIS MOUTH....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR 1246

none of those stones are diamonds, rented or not. that chain would cost over 100 to 150 million

This is what I assumed. I know Birdman likes to stunt, but that chain is TOOOOOO ridiculous for me to believe those are real diamonds.

lol @ the guys who have NO IDEA what diamonds cost.

i had to call the homies to check out this thread to laugh. lol.
150mil? lol.
like do you read books or watch tv?
i mean they had hour long specials on Liz Taylors Jewels and she had a like 90 karat necklace that was worth like 1.8 million.
come on now. do a lil research before you post replies. like how do you call something fake if you never seen it in person?
smh lol

Back
Top Bottom