**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

multiple pages of pure text? isnt it about time this get locked n kingTre starts a new one?
frank-o.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

This pic never gets old. Brolic cuban bracelets >>>>>

gallery_437-l_595.jpg

pimp.gif
Too true, who's wrist is this anyway?

Oh and the Ape heads are Nigo's right? But look at the ring he's rocking too

I gotta say it again. Those Jesus pieces and cubans are the nicest. If i had money to blow like that, that be the only chain I'd wear.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemoleretudrns

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
stop it...if anything it would be silly for him to cop them in all gold and make this "statement" when gold is at the ALL TIME HIGH and most likely close to its peak -

like someone said he did it to be different and well cause he can...if you see somebody else with it that it might be like "did you forget the diamonds?!" but he obviously is past that status...he's into rocking all that Liberace type gaudy gold and stuff so these match better...or maybe he listened to diamonds are forever and had an epiphany
laugh.gif

I know right..Dude probably said hmm I got the plastic joints..the diamond joints..let me just get a regular gold one...or maybe one of his stones fell out on one of his old Jesus and he decided to just skip stones all together... Kanye isnt checking the stock market to see what Gold is at etc...be real... you think Don C brings him The WallStreet Journal and coffee in the morning
rappers are ALOT more smarter then ya cats give em credit for..especially a artsy worldly guy like kanye....

jewelry when you're spending CAKE on is very reflective on da owner's personality...so i would expect he's making a statement with it.
I just thought he was tryna bring back them early 90s hip hop era jewelry, like in raekwons incarserated scarfaces video when the whole wu had yellow setups and not much stones in them, since he claims his last album he was influenced alot by the wu...just my 2cents

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
stop it...if anything it would be silly for him to cop them in all gold and make this "statement" when gold is at the ALL TIME HIGH and most likely close to its peak -

like someone said he did it to be different and well cause he can...if you see somebody else with it that it might be like "did you forget the diamonds?!" but he obviously is past that status...he's into rocking all that Liberace type gaudy gold and stuff so these match better...or maybe he listened to diamonds are forever and had an epiphany
laugh.gif

I know right..Dude probably said hmm I got the plastic joints..the diamond joints..let me just get a regular gold one...or maybe one of his stones fell out on one of his old Jesus and he decided to just skip stones all together... Kanye isnt checking the stock market to see what Gold is at etc...be real... you think Don C brings him The WallStreet Journal and coffee in the morning
rappers are ALOT more smarter then ya cats give em credit for..especially a artsy worldly guy like kanye....

jewelry when you're spending CAKE on is very reflective on da owner's personality...so i would expect he's making a statement with it.
nobody said anything about his intelligence...

multiple pages of pure text? isnt it about time this get locked n kingTre starts a new one?
laugh.gif
why Kingtre? what made the thread before was the inside info or 1st looks @ new jewels by the jewelers we have on here - it slowly turned into the new "idiot snakepit"

more text...but for 2 or 3 of us it might be interesting and relevant - i linked the bulk of the article

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Why gold could hit $5,000[/h1]
Fears of inflation and global turmoil have sent precious metals surging, with gold trading at all-time highs above $1,500 an ounce. How much further can it climb?

With turmoil overseas and energy prices on the rise, investors are worried. They're worried about geopolitical risk. They're worried about a falling dollar. And they're worried about inflation becoming entrenched as the Federal Reserve continues to administer its cheap-money medicine despite signs of inflation.

As a result, gold is on the move again. For much of last year, gold moved higher over worries about Europe's debt crisis and a "double dip" recession in the United States. Prices fell into a funk in the fall, though.

Now, a new set of concerns has gripped the hearts and minds of investors. Fear has returned.

And the yellow metal again set new highs this week, closing on April 21 at $1,503.80 an ounce.

So how high can it go?

Believe it or not, some analysts are calling for prices to move close to $5,000 -- not immediately, but sooner than you may think.

http://money.msn.com/investment-advice/why-gold-could-hit-5000-dollars-mirhaydari.aspx?GT1=33036

and heres some pix
laugh.gif

black_hubris_fullyloaded.jpg

grenade_WM300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom