**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Something to look at besides words...
Ben...

SIMON1.jpg

IF-WHITE-GOLD-LINKS.jpg

627px-do_want.jpg
Info
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ninjahood

gold prices are ridiclous...and silver is gonna be what gold used to cost soon....

Does that man silver is the new gold, and gold is the new platinum?
word to record sales....

Originally Posted by hella handsome

On a side note, lab diamonds shine like crazy 
eek.gif
I still want to know the deal on lab diamonds. 
They are essentially diamonds...have the exact same characteristics and look as diamonds. So good, Jewelers could be fooled, they have to engrave serial numbers inside the diamonds in order to separate themselves from natural diamonds. But then these lab diamonds aim more for industrial uses because it makes good conductors since they can all be made with the same consistency.

so lab diamonds, yay or nay? 

I don't know if I could bring myself to rock them but knowing I can't afford a lot of stuff that I want yet with real diamonds makes them interesting ?  I don't know, I guess I would feel like I was rocking fake jewels, or cz's, or just faking it in general and I would just feel off.  I don't know it just doesn't feel right.

Would love to hear some of your thoughts

On a side note, lab diamonds shine like crazy 
eek.gif
They are essentially diamonds...have the exact same characteristics and look as diamonds. So good, Jewelers could be fooled, they have to engrave serial numbers inside the diamonds in order to separate themselves from natural diamonds. But then these lab diamonds aim more for industrial uses because it makes good conductors since they can all be made with the same consistency.

So would it be frowned upon to cop something thats lab made? 

any info on who made Wiz Khalifa "P" chain?

he had that P chain wayyyy before he was famous and big.....I always thought it was a nice piece

It's all up to the person. These lab diamonds still cost a pretty penny. Jewelers would tell you don't do it because you can't sell it back. But then even if you did buy jewelry with real diamonds, you probably won't get back what you originally paid if you sell anyway. But real talk, you could get small CZ's set right and a trained eye cannot tell without looking under a loop.

It's all up to the person. These lab diamonds still cost a pretty penny. Jewelers would tell you don't do it because you can't sell it back. But then even if you did buy jewelry with real diamonds, you probably won't get back what you originally paid if you sell anyway. But real talk, you could get small CZ's set right and a trained eye cannot tell without looking under a loop.

True True True. I can't really see myself going the cz route, but its always good to learn something new every day

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what do jewelers typically pay for jewelry at wholesale prices ?

whats the mark up on gold
all these ballers on niketalk and no one can answer this question ?
i know there are jewelers on here 

someone once told me the price retail gold was for shops but i forgot 

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

I don't know if I could bring myself to rock them but knowing I can't afford a lot of stuff that I want yet with real diamonds makes them interesting ?  I don't know, I guess I would feel like I was rocking fake jewels, or cz's, or just faking it in general and I would just feel off.  I don't know it just doesn't feel right.

lab diamonds are exactly 100% identical to ground up diamonds from da earth...they're just happened to be grown in a lab....no need to feel any kind of way about em.

not at all...

folks like i told ya plenty of times, diamonds have HORRIBLE re-sale value, there's no standardization on carat worth...unlike solid gold.

there's a reason they tell you they want you to keep em forever...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

I had a few requests for this, so what better place than here???

I
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That is too clean. Looks so much better in vids than in the pics and it already looks amazing in pics. I've been meaning to upload the vids of my jewelry too; quality just looks terrible from the phone though.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by pdot

I had a few requests for this, so what better place than here???
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That is too clean. Looks so much better in vids than in the pics and it already looks amazing in pics. I've been meaning to upload the vids of my jewelry too; quality just looks terrible from the phone though.
judging by the inconspicuous pix u like to post i can only imagine your vids looking like a cross between the blair witch project and the all of the lights video
laugh.gif

Can someone school me on Silver jewelry? How do you feel about it? Can you tell the difference from stainless steel in person? or only a trained eye?

Gold prices are out of my league but silver is still relatively low, and would rather invest in jewelry than bullion/coins

I'm envisioning like a solid silver franco chain

Just looking for something clean and relatively affordable

edit: or one of these style chains in silver would be good for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SIMON6.jpg

*emails If&co hoping for a reply
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

gold prices are ridiclous...and silver is gonna be what gold used to cost soon....

imma listen to you this time.
i want in

Word. So is it still a good time to buy? I'm thinking maybe around 5-8k worth if thats even worth it that as. I'm going to research as well when I get some time

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

lab diamonds are exactly 100% identical to ground up diamonds from da earth...they're just happened to be grown in a lab....no need to feel any kind of way about em.

not at all...

Cool cool, good look on the info you guys

Wasn't it just a few months ago the auction for the silver Jacob Jesus piece was being ridiculed for the metal used.

Back
Top Bottom