**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

drake-arrives-at-lebron-james-26th-birthday-party-3.jpg

What type of chain is this?

I asked before and didn't get an answer so again
How much would I most likely be paying to get a gold grill in NYC? just the bottoms though

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

How much would I most likely be paying to get a gold grill in NYC? just the bottoms though
real spit,
i used to slang them back in hs, had a wholesale connect in atlanta, 14k gold for $15 a tooth + shipping, and id just add on whatever profit i wanted

i could hook u up if u want, u just gotta buy the mold kit from somewere cause i stopped doin em for a while now

i'd jus give u the connect straight up if u want, mail it 2 em and ur good, no middle man... 

NT fam gotta sick together 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

real spit,
i used to slang them back in hs, had a wholesale connect in atlanta, 14k gold for $15 a tooth + shipping, and id just add on whatever profit i wanted

i could hook u up if u want, u just gotta buy the mold kit from somewere cause i stopped doin em for a while now

i'd jus give u the connect straight up if u want, mail it 2 em and ur good, no middle man... 

pimp.gif

my cousin kills me...we went looking for a job at the Aqueduct racetrack, after we walked out the complex, son thru his in his mouth with the quickness and had me stuck...i need both a top and bottom done i may have to holla

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

real spit,

pimp.gif
Good looking out 
I'll definitely be getting at you for that
What places can I get a mold kit though?

Originally Posted by JUMPOFF910

will+smith+jay+z+atlnightspots+pictures+1.jpg
nerd.gif
...quick question what would a chain of this thickness but lenght wise mid chest run me...im rocking a very thin chain and im looking to upgrade thanks for the help guys not very heavy on jewelry but id like a more meaty chain thanks again

Originally Posted by airedweezy

JUMPOFF910 wrote:
nerd.gif
...quick question what would a chain of this thickness but lenght wise mid chest run me...im rocking a very thin chain and im looking to upgrade thanks for the help guys not very heavy on jewelry but id like a more meaty chain thanks again

10 stacks easy. Prob more like 15k

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by airedweezy

JUMPOFF910 wrote:
nerd.gif

10 stacks easy. Prob more like 15k

10 g's for a shortened version of that chain???

Back
Top Bottom