**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

that tupac pic doesnt even look old
laugh.gif

Never seen that pic before
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

The cubans on Kanye's diamondless Jesus pieces in that pic seem smaller. Are those 5mm joints?

they're not even cubans, looks like some hollow francos....not that kanye can't afford anything else....those jesus pieces were sitting on heavier chains before

when he was rocking that all red suit.

I doubt they francos. If you look by the bail its flat side profile. Looks like a curb chain, non miami cuban. Yeah I def remember those brolic joints from the suit pic. Thats why I was asking.
you're right...dunno why he swapped em out...

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

I asked before and didn't get an answer so again
How much would I most likely be paying to get a gold grill in NYC? just the bottoms though
real spit,
i used to slang them back in hs, had a wholesale connect in atlanta, 14k gold for $15 a tooth + shipping, and id just add on whatever profit i wanted

i could hook u up if u want, u just gotta buy the mold kit from somewere cause i stopped doin em for a while now

i'd jus give u the connect straight up if u want, mail it 2 em and ur good, no middle man... 

NT fam gotta sick together 
pimp.gif
Good looking out 
I'll definitely be getting at you for that
What places can I get a mold kit though?
check google, make sure u get the one made from putty, not the one u mix with water..
hit me up if u need that info tho

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

If you had 5-6 stacks to spend.... would you rather have a diamond chain, or a piece and chain?? Im curious about everybody's preference. NOMO
I think im leaning more to a piece and chain tho, especially being from Tx

So wait... kinda lost so who makes the stone-less Jesus piece that kanye has?

Jacob probably made Kanye's stoneless piece. Ye's particular ones look like they have little bumps in place of diamonds. Still waiting to see ICEBOX's version though 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

^^^I think the stoneless Jesus pieces were made by Ben
Ben Baller himself said he did not make the stoneless ones that Kanye has been seen wearing. But Ben's shop has started making them recently.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

If you had 5-6 stacks to spend.... would you rather have a diamond chain, or a piece and chain?? Im curious about everybody's preference. NOMO

me myself personally.. i'd get either a blacked out hublot big bang  or black pvc rolex seadweller
grew out of chains in hs.. but still got the itch for a nice miami cuban n custom piece

me myself personally.. i'd get either a blacked out hublot big bang  or black pvc rolex seadweller
grew out of chains in hs.. but still got the itch for a nice miami cuban n custom piece
you really cant get a diamond chain with 5-6K. If it was up to me, I'd just get one of those flat gold chains, like the one Tyga wears, can't remember the name of it...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

you really cant get a diamond chain with 5-6K. If it was up to me, I'd just get one of those flat gold chains, like the one Tyga wears, can't remember the name of it...
herringbone

Back
Top Bottom